The Hobbit comic

rednell

The Hobbit comic

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I have this precisous little book in my collection, too. My copy is a Ballantine/Del Rey edition and I have only had it since January so you still should be able to find it at a comic book store but I just visited Amazon and apparently it is out of stock.
..The artwork is just superb.

Yes, it most certainly is. I am very impressed by the cover art by Donato Glancola, it is beautiful.
If I come across another copy, Plastic, I will be in touch.

Elfstone

The Hobbit comic

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I hadn’t even heard about it. Who’s doing it? Who’s the artist? Let us know how it is my precious!
:superwow:
"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

PlasticSquirrel

The Hobbit comic

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Where can I get it? Where? WHERE????!!!???? Comics AND Tolkien? I think I'm in heaven!
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

Darous

The Hobbit comic

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Right then it is adapted by Charlse Dixon and David Wenzel. And is produced by Eclise Books. And if you want to find check out place like Forbidden Planet (UK) Milehigh Comics(US) or any comic shop..The artwork is just superb. check it out.
When history looks down its weird vestigial stump of a nose at us, it'll have a lot of very shitty things to say.

MelliotSandybanks

The Hobbit comic

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

OH NO!!!!!!!!!! I am going shopping in a bit and will have to check that out. That sounds great. Mellie is excited about this one.

Darous

The Hobbit comic

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

It is really good Mellie you should try and get it.
When history looks down its weird vestigial stump of a nose at us, it'll have a lot of very shitty things to say.

MelliotSandybanks

The Hobbit comic

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Actually, I did get it today. I made Matthew take me to the comic book shop. However, I was able to get the All In One Copy. It is great and I love it.

The ISBN of the 3 in 1 is 0-345-44560-0

Darous

The Hobbit comic

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

fantastic Mellie.Hope you enjoy it.

Sheryl

The Hobbit comic

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I live in the UK, so do you know wether they have a web site?I really need tofind out how to get this PRECIOUS!!
I love you! I love you!
I must say it with all my heart!
I love you! I love you!
I wish we weren`t apart!
You know who I am
I know who you r
I have told u this sweet sumthin
even tho u r afar!

PlasticSquirrel

The Hobbit comic

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

To be honest, I'm gonna go look for the original 3 comics rather than a 3 in 1, my comic collection is the closest thing to a pension fund I have, so originals are always better as they end up worth more to collectors. *end geek rant*
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

Return to “The Hobbit”