The saddest part

The saddest part

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Theoden's death with Merry beside him was a tear-jerker for me, much more so than when the ringbearers sailed off-into-the-sunset.
'Share and enjoy'

The saddest part

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

If that`s in the movie I`ll use a whole box of tissues. (Just 4 that part!lol)
I love you! I love you!
I must say it with all my heart!
I love you! I love you!
I wish we weren`t apart!
You know who I am
I know who you r
I have told u this sweet sumthin
even tho u r afar!

The saddest part

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Yea...i know. *sniffle* i am already crying just thinking about it! lol.
I didnt really find a part in the Trilogy that was sad....o yea. The Ending. I think i used a box of tissues! but it wasnt because of what Samwise said. It was because.................The Trilogy was ending!!!!!!!!!! :verysad: *sob*

The saddest part

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

The saddest part to me is when Boromir died and right before that he felt sorry for what he did to Frodo to get the ring... I think like Tolkien kinda created that part thinking with his heart... Wow, that looked strange... That's all folks!

The saddest part

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Sam being left behind when he is torn between his family and Frodo.
Sod off I'm busy!

The saddest part

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Gollum dying got to me, poor little fellow.... for all your bizarre music and musings needs

The saddest part

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Yeah, I agree with you pesi, I was most affected by the death of fact that was the part I felt the most sad in the book. I could go on and on about why I was so sad that Theoden died but I better not...I will be dubbed a sentimenal fool. :P:

The saddest part

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I agree with the part about Theoden being sad. I also found the parts about the Elves sad as well. I found the part when Sam thinks Frodo is dead sad too. And the part when Sam is being left behind, torn between his family and Frodo, as Ross said.
I find the song: 'Where now the horse and the rider?..." extremly sad, strange I know. I think it's just the concept of their culture fading away that I find such a loss.

The saddest part

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I find the ending of any book sad, because while I am reading it, the characters come alive and are your friends. Once you finish, it is like not seeing them again.

The saddest part

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Yea, thats how I felt, Valedhelgwath. *sniffle* Ive decided to read them over and over so I'll never forget them!

Return to “The Lord of the Rings”