What scene did you miss?

Aulë

What scene did you miss?

Post#101 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

And the wolf attack when the fellowship was going from Charadras to Moria. That was when Gandalf first showed a little of how powerful he was, and the others started to realize that he wasn't just an old wizard who made fireworks for parties!

Gut gut I would´ve liked to see that scene.....It would be great for the people who haven´t read the books to find out that he aint no common conjerer of cheap tricks like Asharak in Sagan om Belgarion:D(happy with this then Val? hehehe if not okay...but I like David Eddings work to justso you know...)nn[Edited on 11/3/2003 by Aulë]
Life's a piece of sheit, when you look at it
Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true
You'll see its all a show, people laughin as you go
Just remember that the last laugh is on you

valedhelgwath

What scene did you miss?

Post#102 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

It would be great for the people who haven´t read the books to find out that he aint no common conjerer of cheap tricks like Belgarath in Sagan om Belgarion
I don't want to go off topic, but Belgarath would have taken Gandalf apart. They were very similar characters but Eddings allowed his wizard to use his powers whereas Tolkien didn't.

wooffy_iluvatar

What scene did you miss?

Post#103 » Tue Mar 09, 2004 6:38 pm

I hat how in ROTK, they didnt put in the part when the Nazgul is flying above gandalf and thats when Rohan caome in Pellenore fields. It was in the previews but not for som reason in the movie.
Im in a shock, Im full of Spazz, I give my energy, Im full of Ballet tap and jazz!

randalllin

What scene did you miss?

Post#104 » Tue Mar 09, 2004 7:01 pm

the scourging of the Shire should have been in there
I was mad!!!!!!!!

Return to “The Lord of the Rings”