Morgoth I cried

virumor

Morgoth I cried

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Sauron and Morgoth hated ?? Without those two guys, there would be no Lord of the Rings/Silmarillion at all think about that. Hate Fëanor.
Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

Elfstone

Morgoth I cried

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Sauron and Morgoth hated ?? Without those two guys, there would be no Lord of the Rings/Silmarillion at all think about that.

Oh I have thought about it, a great deal actually. Yes, I agree that they were a necessary evil to give us the treasured gems we have!
:elf:
"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

AiyaEarendelElenion

Morgoth I cried

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Without J.R.R. Tolkien it'wouldn't be Silmarillion,LOTR hobbit and Unfinished tales ......The question is when u read these epics which character u hated most.

Aiya Earendil Elenion Ankalima :cool:

grondmaster

Morgoth I cried

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Melkor-Morgoth Bauglir undoubtedly. For his foul deeds I would sentence him to be eternally chained under an acid dripping snake. Sort of the worst case Chinese water torture. Was it Loki who first had to endure this same punishment?
'Share and enjoy'

Peredhil

Morgoth I cried

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Definitely Melkor, although even he feared Ungoliant at one point.
A mind full of fire and a fistful of steel.

Beleg_Strongbow

Morgoth I cried

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Morgoth, definitely. Who else?? I did hate the Balrogs when they took down Fingon, though.

Feanor should be the one hated. He was a real dumb***.

Say what?!?! Feanor was the ultimate Noldor, the greatest elf of all time!!! He was just twisted with the lies of Melkor (as was everyone), under grievance when he was rash (his father was just murdered, give the kid a break! ). Plus he made the Silmarils--the greatest jewels ever wrought.

Tyrhael

Morgoth I cried

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

This is so weird...I also can't help liking the bad guys ((Saruman is my favorite character off that list...) He's so cold and distant...and full of himself). But, half the time, I hate the bad ppl and want 2 torture them. Is that weird? :disturbed: nn[Edited on 7/24/2003 by Arcormacolindóva]

LadyFeawen

Morgoth I cried

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Arco, yea thats a little strange...
I am not sure yet, Sauron is pretty bad, but Melkor-Morgoth Bauglir seems to be the worst of them all.
I was born to catch dragons in their dens
And pick flowers
To tell tales and laugh away the morning
To drift and dream like a lazy stream
And walk barefoot across sunshine days.

Tyrhael

Morgoth I cried

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

:rolleyes: OK, yeah, that was weird... Anyway, I also think Morgoth Bauglir is the most evil. After all, he was Sauron's master...

Return to “The Silmarillion”