Ok so who d'ya like best?

Felagund

Post#1 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:30 am

Out of all the Silmarillion, what character do you like the most?

No prizes for guessing who I like :ugeek: Yes its Finrod Felagund! I love Nargothrond and his bravery and love for Men. I also like the ATHRABETH FINROD AH ANDRETH, which makes him seem really wise.

After him I'm a fan of Luthien Tinuviel ;) I would like to meet her in real life :roll: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Ahem....

Zackira

Post#2 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:15 am

Im actually a big fan of Gimli :D

His twisted battle humor, and the way he talks and walks. Hes kind of adorable :D Oh, and if hes reading this, I meant adorable in a man-tough-great-fightingchampion kind of way ;)

Felagund

Post#3 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:49 am

Bless you Zackira :D Yes I love Gimli too, especially the way he was presented in the films ;)

Gandalfs Beard

Post#4 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:39 am

Is it just me, or was Gimli meant to be a Scottish Dwarf? ;) I thought he was really cool with that accent 8-) .

GB

Felagund

Post#5 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:52 am

Yes he was! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good old Scotland ah Land of the Brave! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Beren

Post#6 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:23 pm

But I'm afraid, according to Felagund's original question, Gimli is off-limits. ;)

aggh...my favorite character...that's a huge toughie. I love Ulmo, I love Beleg, I love Tuor...and of course I love all of the famous characters: Beren, Luthien, Thingol, Turin.

Oh, and I really love the name Mim, though I'm not sure if I like the character.

Felagund

Post#7 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:12 am

Thank You for setting us back on track Beren! :D I'd totally forgot my original question :roll: (Call me a slaphead :| )

Zackira

Post#8 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:10 am

Oh, I didnt notice until now! Of course Gimli is off-limits :? Guess Ill have to find someone from Silmarillion then :D

Felagund

Post#9 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:16 am

Zackira wrote:Oh, I didnt notice until now! Of course Gimli is off-limits :? Guess Ill have to find someone from Silmarillion then :D

What about Haleth? ;) Oft-forgotten about, but she was a Warrior-woman like Eowyn :D

Zackira

Post#10 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:18 am

Yeah, maybe ;) Ill have to read Silmarillion again, I think 8-)

Return to “The Silmarillion”