Does this happen to you?

gothmog lord of balrogs

Does this happen to you?

Post#1 » Thu May 06, 2004 9:05 am

Every time that I watch the Fellowship I find myself eating throughout almost the entire film. That to me is alot of eating for 3 + hrs.
Question: What is best in life? Answer: To crush the enemy to see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of the women.

Does this happen to you?

Post#2 » Thu May 06, 2004 9:11 am

Ah yes i eat a lot to. By the way thats a great avatar!!! Now im waiting for the extended edition of the second part to come! A friend is lending it to me.

Does this happen to you?

Post#3 » Thu May 06, 2004 4:56 pm

I don't usually eat much during the films; it's usually only candy and soda. (I have both Extended Versions and the TTT theatrical on DVD).

Does this happen to you?

Post#4 » Thu May 06, 2004 5:32 pm

When the fellowship first came out on dvd my sister and i had all these chips and drinks etc. So know your not the only one.

Does this happen to you?

Post#5 » Thu May 06, 2004 6:03 pm

If you need me to eat something,just give it to me and turn on the tv. :alchaholic:

Does this happen to you?

Post#6 » Sat May 08, 2004 4:21 pm

I'm not too bad when watching films, but when I'm at sea I cannot walk through the galley without grabbing a bag of crisps or a sticky bar.

Does this happen to you?

Post#7 » Sat May 08, 2004 4:26 pm

I enjoy eating and watching movies at the same time, like popcorn and pepsi. :) It's totally natural but health nuts say its bad to watch television while eating (causes you to eat too much, like I don't do that when I'm not watching the telly).
I was born to catch dragons in their dens
And pick flowers
To tell tales and laugh away the morning
To drift and dream like a lazy stream
And walk barefoot across sunshine days.

Does this happen to you?

Post#8 » Fri Jun 11, 2004 2:10 pm

i hardly eat during the movie. maybe some popcorn but that about it. i can't pay attention to the movie while i eat. :wiggle:

Does this happen to you?

Post#9 » Fri Jun 11, 2004 3:36 pm

I agree with I. It is hard to concentrate when u r eating an watching tv at the same time. I will eat chips and popcorn but not alot. :wavehello:

Does this happen to you?

Post#10 » Sat Jul 17, 2004 9:43 am

Soda only... With popcorn I get distracted because it's very messy...And with candy...Well during intense battle scenes I usually drop the candies in my excitement...So soda for me...
But when ever I am watching anything , I need my trusty soda.

Return to “The Fellowship of the Ring”