LOTR's Standees?

StormyPete

LOTR's Standees?

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Maybe he's talking about that big paper things which stand in cinemas... like Aragorn in full height?

swampfaye

LOTR's Standees?

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

www.hollywoodmegastore.com

That's where I ordered the hobbits. Of course, you can ask at the theater about the stand ups there, sometimes they will give them away to those who ask (but usually they give it to an employee who will sell them on ebay or something... so check ebay too)

chikakat

LOTR's Standees?

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

those stand-up things are kind of creepy sometime...my math teacher had an Apollo13 one propped up in the back of the classroom...scared the crap out of me daily...

grondmaster

LOTR's Standees?

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Welcome TheVulcan. Hope we provided you with the answer for which you were looking. :) Also glad that some of our members weren't as clueless concerning your request as I was. :D
'Share and enjoy'

thevulcan

LOTR's Standees?

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Thanks for the help, unfortunatly I live in the UK, and www.hollywoodmegastore.com only ship inside the US :-(, and I was really after a Legolas one. I'll keep watching this forum, hoping someone will find one!

TomBombadillo

LOTR's Standees?

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Ebay? Where's that.
I have to check with my local cinema, cos I know they have some of these thingy's, and I would really like to have one. Just for fun! :D
Denial is not a river in Africa.

Lanya

LOTR's Standees?

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I used to get them from my local video rental store, but it means you'll have to wait until the video comes out; sorry I couldn't be more of a help!

swampfaye

LOTR's Standees?

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

If you live in the UK, try the local sci fi convention. I'm certain you can get them there, though I must tell you I haven't seen a Legolas stand up... Only Gandalf, Saruman, Hobbits and Frodo.

Also, try the nearest Planet Hollywood. If they don't have one, I know they can order them.

TomBombadillo

LOTR's Standees?

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

You're welcome. So they did have em there? :) Great! Bit of a seach, but hey, you got them now! :)
Denial is not a river in Africa.

grondmaster

LOTR's Standees?

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

No, he didn't get it because they haven't been published yet. :P
'Share and enjoy'

Return to “The Fellowship of the Ring”