Have you ever...

valedhelgwath

Have you ever...

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Have you ever done anything like that before?
If you have PLEASE,PLEASE tell me! I hope I`m not the only one.
I haven't watched the movie everyday, but like several other members here, I spend an average of four hours a day logged into Planet Tolkien. If I've been away for a few days and have a bit of catching up to do, I'll spend ten or more hours in here.

Oh, and welcome to Planet Tolkien, by the way. I hope you get as much enjoyment here as I do.nn[Edited on 3/1/2003 by Valedhelgwath]

eabisme

Have you ever...

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Actually, as embarassing as it might be, I watch FotR everyday, too. Since I got it for xmas last week, I have watched it for at least three hours everyday :hahaha:
On top of that, I usually end up falling asleep everynight watching it. :fastasleep:
Fortunatly, I have a TV and DVD player in my room, so I don't have to share with anyone :disturbed:
It's good to know that I'm not the only one. :D

Nillammenwen

Have you ever...

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I'm definately guilty of watching LotR a LOT. I can probably quote all of the movie (which gets annoying for anyone else watching it with me) and since my friend got the extended DVD and we've watched it over and over, i'm getting pretty close to reciting the commentary, which is dangerously funny when the hobbits are talking. Oh, and eabisme, you are too lucky to have a TV and DVD player in your room. If that was me, i'd never go to sleep!

Stonehelm

Have you ever...

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

How many times total have you seen FOTR? :D
I will never raise the white flag.

Stonehelm

Have you ever...

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Heeeeyyy, It's Ranger Stonehelm now,cool!
I will never raise the white flag.

MelliotSandybanks

Have you ever...

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Congrats, Stonehelm.

I have only gotten to watch the FOTR movie, 2 times. My family would not let me, and then my hubby loaned it to a friend of his. Unfortunately, we only have one working dvd play and I couldn't watch it as much as I wanted to, because the dvd player is in the living room. I can't wait to get the movie back. I wanna see it again.

Sheryl

Have you ever...

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Well Ranger Stonehelm, I`ve seen it 27 times since Christmas! :funnylaugh: How about you? :cool:
I love you! I love you!
I must say it with all my heart!
I love you! I love you!
I wish we weren`t apart!
You know who I am
I know who you r
I have told u this sweet sumthin
even tho u r afar!

grondmaster

Have you ever...

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Shery my friend: I think I can say without a doubt, you own the record for number of times since Christmas and maybe even since the DVD's came out in November and August. :happyelf: You are the Geekiest of the Tolkien Movie Watchers. :elfbiggrin:
'Share and enjoy'

Earendill

Have you ever...

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

LOL this seemed alittle bit freaky to me sheryl, but i to watch LoTR ALOT and on my brothers PS2 and i usually watch it covered in a quilt my gram made....and shery is really close to my last name lol :D

Boring

Have you ever...

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

you are sick you all need professionel help!!!!!!!
I mean it!! go on!

Return to “The Fellowship of the Ring”