????

Amarië

????

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Who knows? Bilbo had already lived longer than any hobbit befor him when he left for Valinor. They will probably live longer in Valinor than they would in the Shire, no hard work, sadness or pain, I belive Bilbos time there was short but happy. I wish he lived long enough to welcome Sam, but that's not very likely..
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

Sheryl

????

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I have no idea, but I think that because Frodo now has the one ring, he will live longer than he is supposed to, just like Bilbo.
I love you! I love you!
I must say it with all my heart!
I love you! I love you!
I wish we weren`t apart!
You know who I am
I know who you r
I have told u this sweet sumthin
even tho u r afar!

valedhelgwath

????

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

but I think that because Frodo now has the one ring, he will live longer than he is supposed to, just like Bilbo.
Except being stabbed by a Morgal Blade and bitten by a giant poisonous spider aren't going to do him a lot of good.

grondmaster

????

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

And having a finger that hurts, but is no longer attached to ones hand doesn't make life any easier either.

I still like to think of Frodo happily waiting around for Sam to also make his journey off into setting sun, where the "Undying Lands" were rumored to be; then together, they set off on their final journey into the unknown.
'Share and enjoy'

Return to “The Two Towers”