saruman??

Aulë

saruman??

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Welcome to PT Legata_GreenLeaf..... I completely agree with you about Christopher Lee´s acting....I wonder if he is the reinkarnated Saruman perhaps? hehehehe But seriously, he was great..... He had that spooky evil non-caring-for-anyone-else kind of grin on his facewhen he tells Gandalf that the Nine will find Frodo and kill him...... :smoke:

P.S.
Legata_GreenLeaf please use commatations and punctuations so that it is easier to read....
Life's a piece of sheit, when you look at it
Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true
You'll see its all a show, people laughin as you go
Just remember that the last laugh is on you

Sheryl

saruman??

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

It`s true that Christopher Lee does seem like he is Saruman, freaky, but brilliant for the film! :D When I saw one of the Christopher Lee interviews, he said hed read the trilogy, many a time and he feels that he is most like Saruman in the film and he feels, that he is no longer Christopher Lee, but he tries to think of himself like, SARUMAN.

I find that extremely good, when acting, because then you can believe in the character, if you know what I mean?
I love you! I love you!
I must say it with all my heart!
I love you! I love you!
I wish we weren`t apart!
You know who I am
I know who you r
I have told u this sweet sumthin
even tho u r afar!

Ishayala

saruman??

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I totally agree with U, Christopher Lee does a great job as Saruman, he became one with his role

he said hed read the trilogy, many a time

Actually he reads it once every year,impressing aint it? :pixie:

Aulë

saruman??

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Actually he reads it once every year,impressing aint it? :pixie:

So you mean that you people don´t?
That´s what I do.....EVERY YEAR I READ ALL MY BOOKS AGAIN!!!

he is most like Saruman in the film and he feels, that he is no longer Christopher Lee, but he tries to think of himself like, SARUMAN.

I find that extremely good, when acting, because then you can believe in the character, if you know what I mean?

This is absolutely great!!!
He has always been a actor I have held in great reverence but now it is increasing:D
Life's a piece of sheit, when you look at it

Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true

You'll see its all a show, people laughin as you go

Just remember that the last laugh is on you

Stonehelm

saruman??

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Christopher Lee played the perfect Saruman, he was just like Saruman in the book.
I will never raise the white flag.

Sheryl

saruman??

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Overall, Chris, YOU`RE A GREAT ACTOR! THE PERFECT ACTOR!

:D

I`ve only just realised, I`m ranger Sheryl now! Hurray!! :funnylaugh: nn[Edited on 5/3/2003 by Sheryl]
I love you! I love you!

I must say it with all my heart!

I love you! I love you!

I wish we weren`t apart!

You know who I am

I know who you r

I have told u this sweet sumthin

even tho u r afar!

grondmaster

saruman??

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

So you mean that you people don´t?
That´s what I do.....EVERY YEAR I READ ALL MY BOOKS AGAIN!!!
I can't possibly do that; I have probably close to a thousand books. But I often read a favorite a multiple number of times.
'Share and enjoy'

Komosot

saruman??

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

A thousand Grond? wow.

Can you list somewhere some of the rarer book i could try getting my hands on. I'm always looking for more JRRT material. :D

grondmaster

saruman??

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I also have had many decades over which to collect all those books.
Can you list somewhere some of the rarer book i could try getting my hands on. I'm always looking for more JRRT material.
Click on [u]Works List[/u] there in the Menu to your left. :elfcool:

'Share and enjoy'

Elfstone

saruman??

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Christopher Lee was definitely the right choice for Saurman. I think he deserved the part as he has often said that he had always hoped that someday someone would make the LOTR movies. I believe that he has also said that getting the role of Saurman, and being a part of the LOTR films has been the highlight of his career, and that’s really saying something for a man with his resume. Obviously, it’s a true pleasure for us fans to get someone in that role who has so much admiration, passion, and integrity for Tolkiens original vision.
:orcthumbs:
"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

Return to “The Two Towers”