And pick flowers
To tell tales and laugh away the morning
To drift and dream like a lazy stream
And walk barefoot across sunshine days.

grondmaster

your positive ideas about the movie....

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Positive things about LotR: TTT

I liked the depiction of Edoras, Helm's Deep, and Fangorn Forest. Éowyn and Éomer met my expectations, as did Wormtongue; Gollum/Sméagol and Treebeard exceeded them.nn[Edited on 19/7/2003 by Grondmaster]
'Share and enjoy'

EvithianEhtmire

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

guess what?!? i got to meet andy serkis in person. he is a really charming guy with an enchanting britsh accent. he even did gollum's voice for me!!!

Rhodry*of*Aberwyn

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Vir!. you're like a broken record!

valedhelgwath

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I really loved the beginning, hearing Gandalf's voice echoing through the mountains. After that, I loved everything else about it apart from the Aragorn-Horse kissing scene, and Legolas skateboarding on a shield.

The scene where the Rangers of Ithilien ambushed the Haradrim army was really good too.

grondmaster

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Arrrrggggh! You made me remember. :elfbiggrin:

Actually, having only seen it once, there is so much that I have forgotten (some on purpose like the two bits in Val's last post) that I will have to wait for the DVD next month before I can really give a definitive answer.
'Share and enjoy'

Eowyndaughter

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I was a little disappointed with my initial viewing of TT.
(Things were missing from the book that I was expecting to see, plus Faramir had been changed.) However, after my second exposure, I loved it.

The parts that impressed me most really surprised me because I usually wouldn't notice them. Edoras and Helm's deep were amazing. I liked the portrayal of Eowyn.The horses were magnificent. Gollum stole the spotlight- how did PJ do that? You remember Gollum more than Aragorn. That is a feat when you consider that gorgeous Viggo is performing the role of Aragorn!

Return to “The Two Towers”