The Two Towers

Irima-Arwen

The Two Towers

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I am to going to buy the TTT on DVD and on the extended DVD. so i am also saving up. ;) I am eager to het the extended verison. So i can look at all the things they cut out. :( but i am not as eager to get it like I did the LOTR.
Irima-arwen

Naira

The Two Towers

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

There's nothing wrong with buying both DVD versions because they will most probably be 2 different movies, like what they did with FOTR. The extended edition had different editing and more scenes so that's good, but if you want to enjoy the theatrical release with a much shorter screen time then buy the August release. For me, I'm saving for both! ;)
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me"

grondmaster

The Two Towers

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I am going to get both because I would only pay a theatre once to watch Legolamb's silly snowboard slide down the Hornburg's slippery slimey steps.

After I buy and watch the August DVD a few times and then buy the Extended DVD in November, I will give the theatre version to my Grandson.
'Share and enjoy'

Faramir*

The Two Towers

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I guess it might be worth buying both.

-Faramir :grin:

Irima-Arwen

The Two Towers

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I was only going to bye the extended but then i decided i am going to bye them both. Irima-arwen

LadyFeawen

The Two Towers

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Don't waste your money Faramir,just get one,and the extended versions are always much better. If it where me I would wait and get the extended version. I soo need to get a DVD player.
-willow
I was born to catch dragons in their dens
And pick flowers
To tell tales and laugh away the morning
To drift and dream like a lazy stream
And walk barefoot across sunshine days.

valedhelgwath

The Two Towers

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

After I buy and watch the August DVD a few times and then buy the Extended DVD in November, I will give the theatre version to my Grandson.
Ditto on that Grondy. I'll buy the theatrical one when it comes out on video so that I can give it to my son when I get the extended one in November.

Tyrhael

The Two Towers

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Lady Feawen, you don't have a DVD player???

Anyway, the theatrical cut comes out on DVD/VHS on August 26, and the extended cut on ??November 31??

grondmaster

The Two Towers

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Anyway, the theatrical cut comes out on DVD/VHS on August 26, and the extended cut on ??November 31??
18 November I think.
'Share and enjoy'

Lasgalen

The Two Towers

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I am definitely getting the EE. Not sure yet if I will buy the theatrical version or not. Waiting to see what people think of the special features and RotK preview to see if it is worth it.

Return to “The Two Towers”