Haldir at Helms Deep

Allyssa

Haldir at Helms Deep

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Haldir kinda got on my nerves too!

Still, I hope rumours that Elrond (himself) will be at Helms Deep are greatly eggagerated.
"May the Angels Guide"

PlasticSquirrel

Haldir at Helms Deep

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Don't know, but if Haldir's gonna get killed, lets not argue with the guy! :D
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

Cirdan

Haldir at Helms Deep

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Oh god me too :mad: Is there gonna be anything left thats recognisable from the book?? Theres probably going to be a book of the movie thats completely different to the origional too....I hope all these rumours arent true!
Oi! I kinda liked Haldir!

PlasticSquirrel

Haldir at Helms Deep

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I liked Hadir in the book, but in the movie he was just so camp it was unbelievable, I kept expecting him to sing YMCA. ;)
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

Allyssa

Haldir at Helms Deep

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I liked Hadir in the book, but in the movie he was just so camp it was unbelievable, I kept expecting him to sing YMCA. ;)

yeah......as a row of tents. Hated him. I like a man to be a man, if you know what I mean. I dont think elves should be that androgynous. :shakehead:
"May the Angels Guide"

Ross

Haldir at Helms Deep

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Camp as a row of pink tents. Yes Haldir is going to be at helms deep along with a contingent of elves. Is this PJ out of his mind or was he just taking halluconegenic drugs at the time he read the books. I personally think we should force him to read the book, as it is looking very doubtful that he read it in the first place.
Sod off I'm busy!

raptor

Haldir at Helms Deep

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Hey-don't say those awful things about Haldir(in the movie)-he's born at the same date I am! :cool: But isn't he supposed to appear a bit more in the extended version?

Stonehelm

Haldir at Helms Deep

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I think Peter Jackson needed a "good guy" to kill in TTT, you know, Boromir dies in FOTR and Theoden dies in ROTK, so he had to find someone for TTT. It still stinks though!! :angryelf:

:pumpkin: Watch out for goblins and werewargs tonight!! :pumpkin:
I will never raise the white flag.

grondmaster

Haldir at Helms Deep

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

:elfshocked: I'd say Denethor's carrying Faramir off to the Tombs with the intent of burning him on his funeral pyre, comes close enough to fulfilling this third fake death requirement. :happyelf:
'Share and enjoy'

Return to “The Two Towers”