Link to The New LOTR: The Two Towers Trailer

grondmaster

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Tommie: Try loading the smallest version of the trailer first, that shouldn't get you the plank screen. You will may need to tell your firewall to let it through. Also be sure you are clicking on the compatible version for your computer. I usually ignore the downloads in the bottom half of the screen and click on those closer to the top. Hopes this helps. Oh and do you have a current version of QuickTime? I'm running Ver. 5.0.2 which I think 'The Skwrel' said won't work for him.
'Share and enjoy'

rednell

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Gee Tommy, we should get together and we may have a complete trailer. I get the picture but no sound. The pics look fantastic. :D

TomBombadillo

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Thanks Grondy will try. Wanna see that trailer!! :cool:

I have only just updated my version of Quicktime so I think I have the latest version now, but I'll update again. :D
Denial is not a river in Africa.

Snape

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

WOW, I downloaed the full screen version for the official LotR movie site @ www.lordoftherings.net - I CANNOT WAIT :superscared:

grondmaster

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

For our convenience Empireonline.co.uk has remove the direct link, but left a link to get to the official site, so I modified my instructions at the end of the article to get you there via the source article. We are stuck with the ever so slow Quicktime, but it is better than nothing. :)

Small and medium size screens loaded quite fast; large creeped ever so slow; and I didn't have a week to wait for the full screen version. :D

I'm still impressed. :flamejump: nn[Edited on 1/10/2002 by Grondmaster]
'Share and enjoy'

grondmaster

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

:thumbup: Okay, I loaded the full sized screen today. It wanted to play right away and outran the buffer within seconds, so when it stopped I just let it finish loading which it did after about 24 minutes with my cable modem. The wait was well worth it. The video was very clear. :cool:
'Share and enjoy'

Celebrian

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

:superwow: I`ve got goosebumps all the way to my right little toe!

That was great! You know that feeling when you get exited `bout something and your feet feels like jelly or spaghetti? That`s the way I`m feeling right now! But I`m jelly everywhere! :D
Don`t think I`ll move for a while...oh...wait....is that...dissiness I feel?!

Weeeee! This made me much happier ;)

[Edited on 3/10/2002 by Celebrian]nn[Edited on 3/10/2002 by Celebrian]

Amarië

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Ahh that wonderfull trailer..I got a tingling feeling in my tummy and a HUGE happy grin appered on my face and I drifted away into ME. God, I love this feeling! nn[Redigert den 3/10/2002 av Amarië]
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

MelliotSandybanks

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Wow, that looks great. I did the full screen version too, and Robbie, Kris and I sat down and watched it together. It was great. I am getting excited again. I can't wait to see the movie. I just hope it is as good as it looks.

TomBombadillo

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

*runs off to watch*
Denial is not a river in Africa.

Return to “The Two Towers”