I Finally seen it!!!!

grondmaster

I Finally seen it!!!!

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Ringfacwen: All Ross's questions pertain to "why was the movie not like the book". Your answer is correct when based on the movie, but in the book the only Elf at Helm's Deep was Legolas. In the book (RotK, Appendix A, the Elves were fighting their own battles in Mirkwood, etc.)
'Share and enjoy'

Ross

I Finally seen it!!!!

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

D@mn Straight!
Sod off I'm busy!

PlasticSquirrel

I Finally seen it!!!!

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Did you not get my postBody Ross, I specifically told you not to go see this movie as it would only upset you. I was right wasn't I?
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

Ross

I Finally seen it!!!!

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Sorry I didn't get your postBody. I had to watch it so I could criticise is in an informed way.
Sod off I'm busy!

valedhelgwath

I Finally seen it!!!!

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

You loved it really, though, didn't you Ross? :) I think if it had followed TTT to the letter you would have come out disappointed.

Elfstone

I Finally seen it!!!!

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I remember seeing Plastic's original post in a different thread saying something like, "for God's sakes, please don't ever let Ross see this movie, he might blow a gasket or something", and I thought, wow, this should be interesting!

Ross, you might be interested in reading my original review, which I posted on this site the day after I saw the movie for the first time. I have seen the movie twice now (I’m planning on seeing it again in the next day or so), and I did a follow-up review where I choose to focus on the positives I took away from the film the second time, but in some strange, twisted way, it’s comforting for me to know that there are people out there who were initially as upset as I was.
:elf:
"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

Ross

I Finally seen it!!!!

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Val I really cant stand the film, no joke!

Elfstone I read you review but the film still *****.
Peter Jones deserves crucifixtion!nn[Edited on 3/1/2003 by Allyssa]
Sod off I'm busy!

ProgHead777

I Finally seen it!!!!

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

oh... gee... I couldn't see this coming :elfroleeyes:
WWGD: What Would Gandalf Do?

Return to “The Two Towers”