Favourite character

Stonehelm

Favourite character

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I really liked all the charecters in TTT, but I guess Aragorn would be my favorite.

I have five years of fencing lessons under my belt, and I know how to use a sword! :D
I will never raise the white flag.

Elfstone

Favourite character

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Wow Stonehelm, that's pretty impressive, I've always thought that it would be pretty cool to know how to fight with a sword!

Favorite character in TTT film, Gollum.
Favorite character in the LOTR story overall, Gandalf.
Favorite character in the entire history of Ea, I'm still working on that one.
:elfwink:
"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

grondmaster

Favourite character

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Elanor_J: Welcome to our forum. :happyelf:

I agree with you, Eowyn was my favorite character in TTT; however, Gollum was pushing her for first place. :superwow:
'Share and enjoy'

Elanor_J

Favourite character

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Thank you Grondmaster.
And yes, Gollum came second for me as well. I really hope Andy gets an Oscar for it because I think he did an awsome job!
Eowyn is kind of the one I look up to and would really like to be. So in a way they both come first but in different ways, Gollum for Andy's great way of bringing him to life in such a great way and Eowyn because she is the one I kind of see a bit of myself in.

Sheryl

Favourite character

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I totally agree with you remi! Elves are the coolest and Legolas is the coolest out of them!!
I to, thought it was brilliant when Legolas mounted his horse while it was running! Also, when Legolas used his shield as a skateboard while shooting Orcs!
Those two were some of my favourite parts!

LEGOLAS FOR DEFINATE!!! :superwow:
I love you! I love you!
I must say it with all my heart!
I love you! I love you!
I wish we weren`t apart!
You know who I am
I know who you r
I have told u this sweet sumthin
even tho u r afar!

Sheryl

Favourite character

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

(But Gollum was close, though!) ;)
I love you! I love you!

I must say it with all my heart!

I love you! I love you!

I wish we weren`t apart!

You know who I am

I know who you r

I have told u this sweet sumthin

even tho u r afar!

Allyssa

Favourite character

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

remi, did you know that Legolas is the son of the Elvenking in The Hobbit? But I agree with you. I couldnt stand the elves of Mirkwood as they were represented in TH either. I wonder if it has anything to do with dwarven p.o.v. or something....

Well, anyways, Miranda Otto makes a lovely Eowyn. Even better than I thought she would be. She does the whole coy-innocent-girl-yet-trained-warrior thing very well. We see her girlish infatuation with Aragorn very clearly.

She is my favourite actor from TTT.

My favourite character is still Aragorn. :funnylaugh:
"May the Angels Guide"

Lucien

Favourite character

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I pretty much love all the characters...but my favorites are Aragorn and Legolas...Gimli is great too, he's really funny in the movie. As for movie roles i like them all...Is it just me or was Brad Douriff's Wormtounge really cool!! I thought he looked awesome and did a great job!

Addi

Favourite character

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Legolas is my favorite character in the first movie but in TTT i'd have to say Gollum, he is very funny and mysterious in his own way.
:flamejump: nn[Edited on 12/1/2003 by Addi]

Return to “The Two Towers”