Parts from the Book

Tyrion

Parts from the Book

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Well, in the FotR Extended DVD, PJ said that the Scouring of the Shire would not be included. However, since then it has been reported that there has been a lot of additional shooting. Maybe he changed his mind? I won't get my hopes up for that one.

I think most of the the other major items you mentioned will be included (at least to some extent), but it is really the level of detail which remains uncertain. For example, how much will Merry and Pippin's stories be developed? Also, I am looking forward to the exchange at the Black Gate. If Aragorn fights Sauron there, as some have speculated, then perhaps the Mouth of Sauron will not be included. Hopefully this won't be the case, as I enjoyed the banter between Gandalf and the MoS quite a bit.

Sheryl

Parts from the Book

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I haven`t read ROTK yet, so I can`t add to that. I`d like to see most things from the book in there though. I didn`t think that the Shire would be scoured, because I thought that Frodo would destroy the ring and prevent that from happening. So, maybe I`m wrong on this one.
I love you! I love you!
I must say it with all my heart!
I love you! I love you!
I wish we weren`t apart!
You know who I am
I know who you r
I have told u this sweet sumthin
even tho u r afar!

Ross

Parts from the Book

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Yes Sauron conquers the world in PJ's sick and twisted mind! Frodo get's eaten by Shelob, Sam Kills Gollum and Gollum kills Sam!
Sod off I'm busy!

valedhelgwath

Parts from the Book

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I didn`t think that the Shire would be scoured, because I thought that Frodo would destroy the ring and prevent that from happening.
In the book, both happen Sheryl. Frodo returns home from destroying the ring to find someone else has had a pretty good go at destroying the Shire.

Sheryl

Parts from the Book

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

:funnylaugh: :funnylaugh: :funnylaugh: :funnylaugh: :funnylaugh: :funnylaugh: :funnylaugh: :funnylaugh: :funnylaugh: :funnylaugh: :funnylaugh: :funnylaugh: :funnylaugh: :funnylaugh: :funnylaugh: :funnylaugh: :funnylaugh: :funnylaugh: :funnylaugh: :funnylaugh: :funnylaugh:

Okay, that was funny, as you can see. :funnylaugh:
I love you! I love you!

I love you! I love you!

I wish we weren`t apart!

You know who I am

I know who you r

even tho u r afar!

Sheryl

Parts from the Book

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

No one tell me, but if that`s included, I can`t wait to see what happens after. :D
I love you! I love you!

I love you! I love you!

I wish we weren`t apart!

You know who I am

I know who you r

even tho u r afar!

faramirsgirl

Parts from the Book

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

The bit at the Black Gate is also one of my favorite parts, (or more specifically, a favorite among favorites), so I hope that remains somewhat the same. I believe I remember seeing something in an interview or on a cast list for RotK or something about the MoS being in the movie, so at least there's hope there!
Yes Sauron conquers the world in PJ's sick and twisted mind! Frodo get's eaten by Shelob, Sam Kills Gollum and Gollum kills Sam!

:funnylaugh: I hope he doesn't go to such legnths to destroy the movie! I mean wasn't TTT bad enough? :boom:
No, I actually liked TTT, and he'd have to go to pretty extreme legnths to completely ruin RotK for me.
:elkgrin:

faramirsgirl

Parts from the Book

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

This link should take you to the site about the guy who's playing the MoS, unfortunately there's no pic, but at least we know he's there!

http://us.imdb.com/Name?Spence,+Bruce

:pary: yea!

Ross

Parts from the Book

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Do you think he'll come out with such lines as. "Your friend has been captured. It's my snake I trained it, I'm gonna' eat it!" :funnylaugh:
Sod off I'm busy!

Sheryl

Parts from the Book

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Do you think he'll come out with such lines as. "Your friend has been captured. It's my snake I trained it, I'm gonna' eat it!" :funnylaugh:

:funnylaugh: :funnylaugh: Who trained you to be so funny? :funnylaugh: ;)

Who the hell is MoS?????!!!!!! :elfconfused: You`ve completely lost me now. :funnylaugh: nn[Edited on 19/3/2003 by Sheryl]
I love you! I love you!

I love you! I love you!

I wish we weren`t apart!

You know who I am

I know who you r

even tho u r afar!

Return to “The Return of the King”