RotK premiére anybody?

Naira

RotK premiére anybody?

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Welcome to P-T, fuzzywoollytoes (nice name ;) )

Sadly, I won't be able to go to the European premiere since I'm at the other side of the world. :(
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me"

fuzzywoollytoes

RotK premiére anybody?

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Thanks! :D

Oh... where are you from? I'm in Spain, so I'm not very close to Berlin either :p
"Many who live deserve death, and some who die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Do not be so eager to deal out death and judgment." - Gandalf the Grey.

Naira

RotK premiére anybody?

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I'm from Malaysia, which is not even in Europe!

By the way, I heard the world premiere at Wellington was grand, wish I was there. :(

Tyrhael

RotK premiére anybody?

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Lol I'm on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean. No way.

filipa

RotK premiére anybody?

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Wish I could go to the ROTK premiére in Berlin. I live in Portugal and it's very difficult for me to travel to Berlin. Promise to tell us all about the ROTK premiére when you come back. Wish I had gone to Wellington's ROTK premiére.

Seems like fuzzywoollytoes and me are on the same boat, but I'm in Portugal, so it's a little bit worse(Hello neighbour!).

Love you all.

fuzzywoollytoes

RotK premiére anybody?

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I'm from Malaysia, which is not even in Europe!

By the way, I heard the world premiere at Wellington was grand, wish I was there. :(

Oh, well... I suppose everybody here would have loved to be there... I watched something on TV and it looked really cool, but I guess it was too crowded. I hope Berlin is not like that! :dead:
"Many who live deserve death, and some who die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Do not be so eager to deal out death and judgment." - Gandalf the Grey.

fuzzywoollytoes

RotK premiére anybody?

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Seems like fuzzywoollytoes and me are on the same boat, but I'm in Portugal, so it's a little bit worse(Hello neighbour!).

Hi! :wavehello: Yeah, I promise I'll tell you all that happens ;)

Naira

RotK premiére anybody?

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Haha, this is so funny. I was telling my mom that I want to be one of the first people to watch ROTK at the cinema because I'd missed out on the last 2 years, so I want to go to the mall in the morning to watch its first screening on 18 Dec. Unfortunately I've forgotten that I'll be starting my part-time job next week so I couldn't go and was disappointed cos I know the weekend will be crazy, full of people. Turns out on the same day I talked to my mom, I won tickets to the grand premiere here on the night of 16 Dec from a radio contest! So in the end (even if I can't go to Wellington or Berlin or LA or London) I will be one of the first people who watch the movie in my country! Yay! :D
:wiggle:

[Edited on 5/12/03 by Naira]nn[Edited on 5/12/03 by Naira]

fuzzywoollytoes

RotK premiére anybody?

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I won tickets to the grand premiere here on the night of 16 Dec from a radio contest! So in the end (even if I can't go to Wellington or Berlin or LA or London) I will be one of the first people who watch the movie in my country! Yay!

Lucky girl :) I have tickets to watch it on the 17th at 7 pm. I wanted to go to the marathon but the tickets were sold out when we went to buy them.

Anyway, have fun! :D

Stonehelm

RotK premiére anybody?

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I won tickets to the grand premiere here on the night of 16 Dec from a radio contest! So in the end (even if I can't go to Wellington or Berlin or LA or London) I will be one of the first people who watch the movie in my country! Yay!

Bravo! That's great! I hope you have a great Time! :D
I will never raise the white flag.

Return to “The Return of the King”