cut scene?

ulmo lord of waters

cut scene?

Post#1 » Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:04 pm

Does anyone know if the drinking game between Legolas and Gimli is going to mkae it into the extended edition of ROTK? There's been much tlak of it, but that reviewer of the Extended Edition never said anything about it...

rhapsody

cut scene?

Post#2 » Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:13 pm

Yes that is in the ROTK EE. I have seen images of it. They were kinda funny.

irima-arwen

cut scene?

Post#3 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:49 am

There was a drinling competition, i don't remember there being one. Well, i really haven't been reading into the LOTR latley. I have been preocupied. Irima-Arwen

Ar-Edain

cut scene?

Post#4 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:10 pm

When does the extended edition come out?

rhapsody

cut scene?

Post#5 » Tue Nov 23, 2004 1:08 am

Depending on where you live either on the 10th of Dcember (UK, France, The Netherlands) or the 13th of December (USA, Canada).

See this thread, page 6.

ladyoflegolas

cut scene?

Post#6 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:54 pm

That scene...it's pretty funny...
"I feel a strange tingling in my fingers...yes...yes....I believe it is having some effect on me..."

cloveress

cut scene?

Post#7 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:15 pm

Yes indeed. It was one of the totally unflattering shots of Gimli and Legolas that PJ decided to add... I mean, just look at Gimli's wet beard and crossed eyes! It's rather unlike what was described in the book!

leelee

cut scene?

Post#8 » Sun May 27, 2007 8:16 pm

How I wish I had never seen that embarrassing bit. It was so unfitting to me, at least and diminished the character of Gimli and even Legolas seemed rather silly. As if he had not seen the effects of alcohol of men and knew what to expect if anything were to happen. It just seemed so contrived and slapstick. ugly really. :shocked:

mellon

cut scene?

Post#9 » Mon May 28, 2007 1:18 am

I think it's a fun and harmless scene..I don't mind watching it ..It's meant to be silly and I think it is:orcsmilie:

Celebrian

cut scene?

Post#10 » Mon May 28, 2007 10:59 am

I thought the scene was pretty funny too. Even though it makes them seem a lot sillier than they are in the books, I find the constant banter and competition between the two in the movies to be entertaining.

Return to “The Return of the King”