Trailer

Dernhelm

Trailer

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

As much news as you, I guess... But the few images are worth sharing with the others, not in the least to make everyone impatient to watch Rotk:

http://www.theonering.net/perl/newsview/8/1042950897

My fav is Denethor...

Elfstone

Trailer

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

There will be a 10-minute "preview" of ROTK released in March. It will be attached at the end of the theatrical versions of TTT that are still playing in theaters, the same way we were first introduced to the preview of TTT at the end of FOTR. Only a few more weeks to wait!
:orcthumbs:
"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

Stonehelm

Trailer

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Will the trailer be up at The Official site too?
I will never raise the white flag.

grondmaster

Trailer

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Elfstone, will TTT still be in the cinema in March?
You can be sure they will bring it back for the Academy Awards which I believe will be in March.
Will the trailer be up at The Official site too?
Yes the trailer will appear on The Official site too, when I'm not sure; however, look for it on some other site a couple days earlier, as someone always sneaks an advance copy at gets it posted ahead of time. I'll try to post the earlier link as well as the official one when they are released.

I'm also looking forward to the official LotR: RotK poster, which I could use now for our Home Page News Articles.
'Share and enjoy'

Stonehelm

Trailer

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Hey there is some news at TheOneRing.net, they say there won't be a march trailer. Read it here.

http://www.theonering.net/perl/newsview/8/1046283908

grondmaster

Trailer

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Hey thanks for that info Stonehelm. I guess we will just have to wait and see it when we see it.
'Share and enjoy'

Elfstone

Trailer

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

You can be sure they will bring it back for the Academy Awards which I believe will be in March.

You’re dead on about that Grondy, and that's when I expected to see the ROTK trailer. Also, everyone don't look for the ROTK trailer to appear on the official LOTR website until it has started running in theaters (just my guess, but that's how they did it last year).

Hmmm, that's interesting news Stonehelm (pertaining to no trailer in March), but I can't help but to wonder if that isn't some kind of New Line smokescreen. I guess we'll have to wait a couple more weeks and see.
:elf:

"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

Stonehelm

Trailer

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I think it's stright from Peter Jackson that there won't be a trailer.

aintitcoolnews confirmed it, I am not giving the link because of the language there.

grondmaster

Trailer

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I posted PJ's postBody on our Home Page on 27 FEB 2003 under the title "About the RETURN OF THE KING trailer" which I copied from aintitcoolnews. The only time I go there is when the news search engine says they have an interesting news item posted.

He says the trailer probably won't be out until May or June.
'Share and enjoy'

Return to “The Return of the King”