Imagine your life in Middle-Earth

Legata_GreenLeaf

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

i would be an elf and live in mirkwood before it was corrupted he he:angel: :duck: :puppy: :cowsleep:

Kaimelar

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I imagine I would've been an elf that lived in Rivendell. I think I would have a really boring job but I would be saving my money for a vacation to the Grey Havens. On the weekends I would go Hiking on Misty Mountains. Hey this is beginning to sound like RL...

Elda

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Well don't turn it into one :)

Sheryl

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Legata, I`ll see you there, except I`ll get Legolas before you. :funnylaugh: Only joking. His probably, in dream land, got a wife of his own. If you got Leglas, I`ll just get Orlando to move in with me and I`ll have him. I`ll just ask him to wear his elf outfit when we feel like something`s going on and on normal nights I`ll love him just as much, even more, I`ll love him more as each day goes on.:funnylaugh:

Can I ask how old are you again?

His mine and mine only, you can have one part of him, a strand of his hair. :funnylaugh: nn[Edited on 25/3/2003 by Sheryl]
I love you! I love you!
I must say it with all my heart!
I love you! I love you!
I wish we weren`t apart!
You know who I am
I know who you r
I have told u this sweet sumthin
even tho u r afar!

musicimprovedme

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I am such a hobbit! But I think I'm a Tookish hobbit. I'm a bit precoscious, and I love to travel, I find myself in adventures from time to time. I would be an intellectual hobbit.

I would live in a very nice cozy hole with plenty of windows and lots of couches and snuggly places for fireside napping and chatting and the place would be full of books and music and pretty, yet useful, things. I would have lots of hooks in my hallway for people to drop by. And my kitchen would be very suitable for both cooking and eating. I would have hammocks outside for more lounging and lots of shade trees.

I would hang with the elves and try to study under them to learn about healing arts, and I would have a garden full of aromatherapy plants and herbal rememdies. If I had a job, i would probably be the local soapmaker or candlemaker. I do this stuff anyway.

But if I really had my way, I wouldn't have a job. I would just be a rich Tookish hobbit. By day I would volunteer in my community, such as working for the museum or library, or helping with the community garden for the less fortunate hobbits or telling stories to the sick hobbit children in the hob-pital (I JUST MADE THAT UP!)!!. I would also go on short adventures, like floating down the river, during the day, but at night, I would come home and be predictable and hobbit-y. I would pile into a big feather bed with big pillows and billowing down blankets and fall asleep watching the stars outside my perfectly round window.

Sheryl

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

That`s such a lovely imaginable life. I love that. You seem like a very nice person from what things you would do in a life that was like that. But one little tip, I don`t want to spoil your imagination, how are you going to get rich if you don`t work silly? Maybe you could plant some money trees for your fellow friends. Seeing as I`m your friend you don`t suppose I could share some of that money with you? :funnylaugh: I`m going to be an elf anyway.
I love you! I love you!

I must say it with all my heart!

I love you! I love you!

I wish we weren`t apart!

You know who I am

I know who you r

I have told u this sweet sumthin

even tho u r afar!

Elda

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I should have known that musicimprovedme will write the "shortest" post in here...
Anyway the post is very good.
Keep it up :D !

kenneth

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

i would be a new species :D

a mixture of races because my father would be an elve and my mother a dwarf :smoke:

hehe

Tyrhael

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I'd either be a Hobbit living in the Great Smials of Tuckborough; a Man in Ithilien, or one of the Rohirrim in Edoras. (Or a Hobbit in a little hut by Amon Hen; though I can't see that happening :) )

Return to “The Prancing Pony”