Imagine your life in Middle-Earth

virumor

Post#51 » Wed Feb 18, 2004 5:55 am

Please he is a star and we all know what stars are like (well some NOT all)!

Yes, we already knew that Orlando Bloom is gay...
Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

Amarië

Post#52 » Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:29 am

I'd like to be Gandalf's daughter.
Now that is a fine wish! I think Gandalf would be the perfect father; wise, kind and a little short temperd but with a big big heart. And dealing with hobbits for so long would prepare him for the hundred thousand questions kids have. *lol*

I don't think Legolas would be to happy beeing mistaken for Orlando and have a tail of teenage girls following him around all day, but (pretending that he excist) he went to Valinor a loooooooooooong time ago, and is probably happily married and have a nice bunch of kids. ;)

I have to admit there was quite a lot of drooling the first time I saw FOTR and Legolas (oh baby), and some drooling has occured later on too, but I am a lot more facinated by Elronds twin sons. (mmmmmmm) Of course they are in Valinor too and probably married with loads of kids, but a little daydreaming never hurt anyone :angel: Thank Eru PJ left them out of the movies, he'd make them all wrong.
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

megilwen

Post#53 » Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:47 am

I would probably be a hobbit that wanted to be an elf!
And I would dream of living in Mirkwood or Rivendell, but I would be too lazy to do anything about it! Yeah, sounds like me!! :elfroleeyes:
Voiceless it cries,
Wingless flutters,
Toothless bites,
Mouthless mutters.

virumor

Post#54 » Wed Feb 18, 2004 7:25 am

I don't think Legolas would be to happy beeing mistaken for Orlando and have a tail of teenage girls following him around all day, but (pretending that he excist) he went to Valinor a loooooooooooong time ago, and is probably happily married and have a nice bunch of kids.

Well doesn't Legolamb have the same problem? I think a reason he left the Woodland realm and become a member of the fellowship was escaping the hordes of elvish women searching his underwear. The fact that elves are immortal has a nasty consequence : stalkers are immortal too.

I have to admit there was quite a lot of drooling the first time I saw FOTR and Legolas (oh baby), and some drooling has occured later on too, but I am a lot more facinated by Elronds twin sons.

Even you?

Well i am not so surprised. :funnylaugh:

I'm starting to realize why Legolamb was single : so much women (of all races, including dragons and uruk-hai) wanted to marry him, so that the poor lad couldn't make up his mind. Or maybe he realized that mothers-in-law are immortal too.

To return to the topic : i want to be Sauron's optician. I've always wanted to know whether Sauron was myopic or presbyopic. I'd advise him to use the Hubble telescope instead of an eye : maybe then he'd noticed two hobbitses entering his territory.

Amarië

Post#55 » Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:04 am

Hehe, the Lego-mob can have Legolamb to themselves, he's just a little eye candy. Legolas is not like that and I'm not very fond of Orlando... The twins however.. *grrrrrowl* Imagination is great isn't it? ;)

Should note that if I was living in ME at that time I would want to be welcome in Elronds house as I have great respect for him and his family, and I would probably not drool on the twins. That is non-ME thing to do. The idea of the twins is not the same as the real ones.
"Don't complain under the stars

about the lack of bright spots in you life."

Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

cardthruil

Post#56 » Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:12 am

Awww Man! Uruk-Hai Women!? They have to be NASTY UGLY!

----Or maybe all Sauron needs is some Visine and a Nomical.

As for myself, I would definitely be an elf. I would write many of the songs and poems that people around middle earth would sing and recite. I would be a friendly and welcomed diplomat amungst many lands, and would, therefore, travel a lot. However, not by myself and not really for any "real" purpose, just to get to know the lands---prehaps, then i would be sought after as a source of wisdom to accompany people on their journies and quests. Maybe, I guess then, I would be a middle earth Cartagropher. And maybe, I could get some bored and adventurous Hobbits to come with me.

virumor

Post#57 » Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:32 am

Awww Man! Uruk-Hai Women!? They have to be NASTY UGLY!

Well what do you think Aragorn meant when he said "let's hunt some Orc" in FOTR movie ?

:funnylaugh:

Anyway, in the movies i didn't notice a female Uruk-Hai, but i did notice a couple of female Orcs. They look exactly like male Orcs. Same with Dwarves.

Heh, guess which races will never win the Middle-Earth beauty contest...

cardthruil

Post#58 » Wed Feb 18, 2004 9:04 am

:funnylaugh: That would be quite a sight! HAHA! :superwow:

Return to “The Prancing Pony”