HELP ME !!!!!TEA!!!!!

Allyssa

HELP ME !!!!!TEA!!!!!

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Been invited to the Royal Palace for morning tea, Raptor? (just teasing ;) )

I guess it is an assignment of some kind?

Trouble is, most countries have different kinds of tea. What type are you looking for? English, Indian, Chinese, Australian, herbal...?

As for teacups, they can vary according to the culture too. You might try looking up websites for Royal Albert, Wedgewood (I think they make teacups), Queen Anne or Royal Dalton.
"May the Angels Guide"

raptor

HELP ME !!!!!TEA!!!!!

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Thanks,Allyssa,you have no ideea how much it helped!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I think I can declare this topic closed.

grondmaster

HELP ME !!!!!TEA!!!!!

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I'll wait a few days and close it then if nothing comes up between now and then. :happyelf:
'Share and enjoy'

Allyssa

HELP ME !!!!!TEA!!!!!

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Glad to be of assistance, Raptor. :D
"May the Angels Guide"

LadyFeawen

HELP ME !!!!!TEA!!!!!

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Alright Raptor here gos nothin:
Tea is from a flowering evergreen shrubs called Camellia sinensis, growing in tropical and subtropical regions. It is this new growth, consisting of two leaves and a bud that are picked, from which tea is made. The tender new growth on a plant is referred to as the "flush", and is the most desirable leafage for making tea.
There are 4 typres of distinctive teas, black tea, teawhite tea, green tea,& oolong tea, but all come from the same type of plant but its the method of processing the teas that give them there characteristics.
Heres some more about a type named Tisane:Tisanes are "teas" that contain virtually no tea and are made up of herbs, flowers, leaves, and/or fruit pieces.

I hope that will help yuh!
~LadyFeawen~
I was born to catch dragons in their dens
And pick flowers
To tell tales and laugh away the morning
To drift and dream like a lazy stream
And walk barefoot across sunshine days.

grondmaster

HELP ME !!!!!TEA!!!!!

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I'll wait a few days and close it then if nothing comes up between now and then. :happyelf:
Well, it has been a few days (quite a few to be more exact) and as we have had another response I guess, I won't close this thread after all. :elkgrin:
'Share and enjoy'

Return to “The Prancing Pony”