What is more effective?

Sheryl

What is more effective?

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Well, he can`t take phyisacal form yet can he? That`s why he`s an eyeball. Tell your brother that, I suppose Sauron takes physical form later on. Then maybe he`ll be more scarey? I`m not sure...
I love you! I love you!
I must say it with all my heart!
I love you! I love you!
I wish we weren`t apart!
You know who I am
I know who you r
I have told u this sweet sumthin
even tho u r afar!

Delidia

What is more effective?

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

LOL, i think he knows. He has read the book more times than me. He was just saying. But you didnt answer the question!
Evil man-wizard-thing ... or giant eyeball?

See?

Nessa

What is more effective?

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

HEYI think Sherly you are right
Well, he can`t take phyisacal form yet can he?

He had a body befor, you remember FotR ? the beginning of the movie, there you swa him really scary or?? I mean he cant took now a body abd I think, imo it is very scary. Then it is like a gost. when you think a gost! *g* i hate gost I believ in gosts I hate them, really, in this way.

Wat you mean with evil man wizard thing?? something like Saruman?? I think Saruman is easyer to *understand* you can see him, you can run away from him (or fight him , in a way )

bey

Delidia

What is more effective?

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Well, Nessa, since I dont know what exactly Sauron is, man, thing, wizard, wacko, so i just put them all together!
the beginning of the movie, there you saw him really scary or?? I mean he cant took now a body and i think, imo its very scary.

Yea, you saw him, but you didnt see you saw the armor of him. Or...whatever he had on, but you never saw him as he is without the armor.

Andrea

What is more effective?

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I think I'd be more scared of the big eyeball thingy because fear to me is something that I can't see or hear or smell and such. But in the evil wizard thingy I wouldn't be that scared because I know what he is/was then.
Reach high, for the stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream preceeds that goal.

Delidia

What is more effective?

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

*thinks* Yea, sorta. And also, the eyeball sees everything. The physical form of Sauron wouldnt. I would be afraid of someone seeing everything i do!
Eechsh, imagine him being able to see you in the shower, or somethin!

Stonehelm

What is more effective?

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Well Gollum said that Sauron had 9 fingers left on the Black Hand, so if he had fingers, wouldn't he have a body?
I will never raise the white flag.

Delidia

What is more effective?

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Hm.........dunno. He may have.....but in LotR, you never meet him. You just see an eye. You destroy the Ring and never see him...so we just know hes there...cause of the big eyeball. Hm. Interesting.

Peredhil

What is more effective?

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Is the Eye even actually Sauron himself? I always assumed it was some dark tool he used, to the effect of a palantir. :question:
A mind full of fire and a fistful of steel.

Return to “The Prancing Pony”