Beautiful Men - The Drool Thread

PlasticSquirrel

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Oh you must be Joking! What a ponce! And Extreme were crap, and his sig Guitar was awful, and he looked like a timotei advert!
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

Jehanne

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

This is sort of off-topic so I'll start with a drool. Ooh, Legolas, yum! But, okay now... Orlando Bloom.

He makes a great elf, and he's pretty as all-get-out, but has anyone else noticed he CANNOT dress half the time? He must be color- and pattern-blind! There are some candid photos that keep turning up on Ebay (not sure where they were taken) where he's wearing a weird dark blue jacket, a shiny (shiny!) red and white striped shirt and a paisley tie. It's a train wreck of an outfit. And I've seen him in polka dots, in orange, in oil-slick grey... Someone help him!

And he looks so young! We're the same age, and I feel like a dirty old lady for thinking he's... decorative (in case there are kiddies reading ;) ). The boy barely looks legal!

Sure does make a good-looking elf, though.

grondmaster

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

There is no off-topic in the taverns, Jehanne. :)
'Share and enjoy'

Jehanne

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

It's habit, I'm afraid, Grondie. I fear you and your mighty off-topic-post-ax!

Allyssa

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Kinda like Sean Bean myself. No reflecrion on his character, I just think he makes a really sexy Boromir. I never pictured Boromir looking that cute! I even like the beard!
"May the Angels Guide"

TomBombadillo

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I'm still on Gabriel Byrne. Can't help it, but the man oozes sexiness like other men breathe! :P :P :P
:o
Denial is not a river in Africa.

Jehanne

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I agree with both of you, Allyssa and Tommy! But then I'm not that picky. There are lots of good-looking actors in the world, despite the bitterness on the Legolas thread. :) I wonder if that's not a big part of why I liked Boromir for once. I was more forgiving 'cause he was sexy? No, that makes me shallow- it was nothing to do with looks at all! ;)

chikakat

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

well, in keeping with the LotR actor drools...I've had a crush on Elijah Wood since he was in "North" way back in 4th grade...miserable movie, but I loved it. (I was 9, ok?) :D

I dunno who Gabrial Byrne is. What's he been in?

Jehanne

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

He's a wonderfully shaggy Irish actor who's made some good movies (Excalibur, Miller's Crossing, Usual Suspects, Little Women), some bad ones (Cool World, Mad Dog Time, Stigmata, End of Days, although he was good in that one) and a lot inbetween (Into the West, Smilla's Sense of Snow, Man in the Iron Mask, Enemy of the State, briefly). He was married to Ellen Barkin for a while. And he's terribly, terribly sexy.

Return to “The Prancing Pony”