Beautiful Men - The Drool Thread

ProgHead777

Post#101 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Or me for that matter? I would welcome some drool. :( ;) nn[Edited on 8/22/02 by ProgHead777]
WWGD: What Would Gandalf Do?

rednell

Post#102 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Gee Taz, I think we are discussing men who are beautiful on the outside and since we don't know what you look like.....
:pumpkin:
Now, when it comes to beauty on the inside, you are on the list. :iloveyou:

Snape

Post#103 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Ahhh thanks :kiss: - As for my outside looks? Well you can decide for yourself as I will be submitting my pic and bio for the council page tonight ;)

PlasticSquirrel

Post#104 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Really? I must have missed one of my inboxes today then....
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

Snape

Post#105 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

ROFL - Well my pic and sort of BIO are on Tazonline.org Plastic, you have a better chance of just stealing them off their than waiting for me to get another done :)

gimli_axe_wielder

Post#106 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

What.. you people have something against dwarves???
GRONDY WORSHIPER

Halo_Black

Post#107 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

What.. you people have something against dwarves???

Uh...I think that WWF Wrestler Kane is cute and he has a beard...does that count...
Actualy no that doesn't count...they guys 7 foot tall and I don't thing designer stubble counts as a beard :orchuh:
Don't worry Gimli, I'm sure theres some ladys on here somewhere who think Dwaves are kinda cute. Personaly I prefer tall guys with long hair...that reminds me UNTERTAKER HAD HIS HAIR CUT [u]SHORT[/u]!! *sobs* I haven't been this upset since Aragorn cut off Lurtz's head!! *sobs* Anyone care to comfort a tramatized half-uruk thingie? Cause I think I need a hug *sobs, sniffles* HE CUT HIS HAAAIIIIIIRRRRR! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :sad:

Ondollriel

Post#108 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I absolutly LOVE Orlando Bloom as Legolas ( i know, i know) but as a regular person, i dont find Orlando that atractive. but i'll take him as a hot elf any day! :makeout: :kiss:

Halo_Black

Post#110 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Halo.....although I like Taker's hair short, I do miss those days of the real prince of darkness

What? When he used to go around in bad make-up with Paul Bearer (and his creepy mustash)? Eeee! Scary! Almost as scary as Kurt Angle's shiney bald head! :funnylaugh:
Personaly I prefer him as grumpy 'ol biker 'Taker rather than death, doom and bad eye-make-up 'Taker *lol*

I'll agree with you about Orlando though :D He's cuuuuuute! Hey, did anyone see Elijah Wood when he was on the Ozborns?nn[Edited on 7/12am02/1984 by Halo_Black]

Return to “The Prancing Pony”