Beautiful Men - The Drool Thread

PlasticSquirrel

Post#151 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

So. Attention everybody who likes bad boy musicians with long hair! PlasticSquirrel is one!

Reformed, now Nice bloke, not bad at all. Just wookie-like.

And like you Sheryl, Taz uses his real name.
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

musicimprovedme

Post#152 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Ross you made my DAY!

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rod Stewart any way you look at him except in drag
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He likes younger birds so you're in with a chance!

How nice of you to point out the hope in an absolutely hopeless situation! :( :verysad:
BTW, I checked your profile, and you are droolable too, just like PlasticSquirrel. :winking:

Sheryl

Post#153 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I`ve probably already mentionedthis and I don`t care what anyone thinks of me,
LEGOLAS ORLANDO LEGOLAS ORLANDO LEGOLAS ORLANDO..........SIGH.............. :funnylaugh:
I know I`m getting annoying now, aren`t I? :cool:
I love you! I love you!
I must say it with all my heart!
I love you! I love you!
I wish we weren`t apart!
You know who I am
I know who you r
I have told u this sweet sumthin
even tho u r afar!

Ross

Post#154 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I'm convinced Sheryl is my brother's girlfriend pretending to be eleven. As she also is called sheryl spelt this way and is obsessed with Orlando Bloom.

BTW, I checked your profile, and you are droolable too, just like PlasticSquirrel.

I take it you mean Plastic and not me, acording to everyone I look like a Jewish Prince William, which infuriates me being an anti-monarchist. :mad:
People thinking I'm jewish is funny though, as I often get shouted at by old customers, from where I used to work about eating non kosher food. :funnylaugh:
Sod off I'm busy!

musicimprovedme

Post#155 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Yes, I was talking about you Ross. ;) AND PlasticSquirrel, and anyone else that meets the criteria I mentioned above for the most part, I mean it IS a case by case thing.

Now I'm editing because after I posted this, I couldn't remember what you do look like, but evidently from the context of this thread, I was talking about you. NOW I can't find your picture, did you post it in the "what do you look like" thread? Maybe it was an error after all.nn[Edited on 11/2/2003 by musicimprovedme]

Ross

Post#156 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Not me I hate having my picture took, the last time i had one was for my driving liscense three years ago. It's so that if I get murdered or kidnapped people will think that I look really young!
Sod off I'm busy!

musicimprovedme

Post#157 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Um....ok people, I need a firehose on this one. I just realized how hot KEITH URBAN IS. I knew his face, and I knew a couple of his songs but I was at the store today and his video for "Raining on Sunday" happened to be playing on a BIG SCREEN TV and I just about lost my composure right there.

LORD have mercy!

Legata_GreenLeaf

Post#158 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

how dare you jehanne if you cant take the whole orlando you might as well back off ( not to be mean but i like the way he dresses

Elda

Post#159 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Since I am a male I got nothing to add...just wanted to say that women like you makes us little guys feel even lower. :(

Ishayala

Post#160 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Awwwwww!!!!!!! :sad:
Poor Elda...
I don´t understand you...just checked out your pic and I think you have no reason for feel that "low" ;)

Return to “The Prancing Pony”