Beautiful Men - The Drool Thread

Aki_Hana

Post#251 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Why...didn't...I...stumble...in...here......earlier......?

Er, sorry. Ah...so many that are drool worthy! Ooo, thanks Celeb! Craig's a cutie...but, I must say, Orlando Bloom is my fav! *Drool* Then you've got *pulls out list* Johnny Depp, Ryan Reynolds, Colin Ferrell, Hugh Jackman, Ashton Kutcher...((The "LIST" goes on...)) :D

Celebrian

Post#252 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Hi and welcome to PT Aki_Hana!
Glad you liked the pic. Do feel free to tell us your list of beautiful and talented men, I can assure you we don't mind ;) Enjoy your stay!

Ross

Post#254 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Yes David Beckam is of the tight pants voice bracket. He has a Autobiography out at the moment that is written by someone else ;) .
Sod off I'm busy!

Andrea

Post#255 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I'm with Aire on Craig Parker, I don't think I would ahve known that was him if you hadn't said so. He is cute, but I like him better as Haldir...
Hmm... too bad Mr. Beckham is married huh Ringy? :sad: Why is that? All cute men are jerks or married, and all nice respectable men are ugly or married?!? Gr...
Reach high, for the stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream preceeds that goal.

LadyFeawen

Post#256 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I don't believe that is the case,Andrea.
I really think the older Anakin Skywalker is hansome,and I wait to see more of him when the next Star-Wars comes out. :D
Vin Dieselfrom The Fast and the Furiose,he's a hunk of muscle.I bet he'll get more popular if he gets to act in a good movie for once.
I was born to catch dragons in their dens
And pick flowers
To tell tales and laugh away the morning
To drift and dream like a lazy stream
And walk barefoot across sunshine days.

Airecristiel

Post#257 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Hey there Aki-Hana!
Woaw, I see you've mentioned Ashton Kutcher! My favourite! :D He's sooooo droolable... :P:
And the same goes for Orlando, the guy with the cutest butt ever! (Did I say that out loud?)

Seriously, lately I've been thinking about becoming a fangirl, just to get closer to Orlando. Especially if he's got his Will Turner costume on.. *drools*

Oops, better stop drooling, the keyboard is turning into a swimmingpool.
"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much."
/Oscar Wilde

Airecristiel

Post#258 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

...((The "LIST" goes on...))

Oh, I just came up with a song! Guess the melody. ;)

"The list goes ever on and on
starting with guys that we adore
From Middle-Earth to Valinor
the hunks are travelling man by man
and we must follow if we can"

:P:
"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much."

/Oscar Wilde

Andrea

Post#259 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

LOL! :withstupid:
Reach high, for the stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream preceeds that goal.

Naira

Post#260 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Nice song, Airecristiel. :funnylaugh:

I think it's very much universally agreed that David Beckam is a total hottie......physically anyway.
I may receive the wrath of most of the world's female population, but I disagree to that. He's a talented player, but to me he doesn't have that 'hot' factor....he just seem a bit 'sissy' - sorry girls. :P:
If you want someone hot, look at James Beattie :inlove: and he even plays for my fave team Southampton!nn[Edited on 15/9/2003 by Naira]
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me"

Return to “The Prancing Pony”