Boards all to myself tonight...

grondmaster

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Well, you could try an experiment to see what happens when you microwave your entire stock of undeveloped film on the high setting, for say three minutes. That ought to get a rise out of someone. :elfbiggrin:

Kids: [u]Do not[/u] try this at home until after Gimli reports back. You do not want to burn-up your mother's microwave or ruin your father's film stash on the odd chance that no damage will occur.
Let Gimli do it; he's a professional. :deal:
'Share and enjoy'

MelliotSandybanks

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Grondy, when I read your post I laughed so long and hard that my son had to tell me to be quiet, because he could not read his book. I was distracting him too much. lol

grondmaster

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Gimli is a professional photographer and if he wants to get in trouble it should be at his expense. I didn't see him having a source of nuclear radiation to expose his film; then I thought
"NUKE = what we sometimes call what we do with our microwave ovens."
and it just sort of grew from there. :tongueelf: :elfbiggrin: nn[Edited on 4/6/2003 by Grondmaster]
'Share and enjoy'

Star-of-Hope

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I knew it!!! Grandpappy Earendil told me NEVER trust a dwarf :-P he was right :D

BAD GIMLI!!! ;)nn[Edited on 11/6/2003 by Star-of-Hope]
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

Ross

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I'm on my own now, what sort of mischief could I get up too? There's not even anyone in chat, now that's a rare thing. Taz, Rednell, Perwing and Aire usually live in there!nn[Edited on 11/6/2003 by Ross]
Sod off I'm busy!

Ross

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

i was in five minutes ago, I never use the name Ross.
Sod off I'm busy!

Airecristiel

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I'm on my own now, what sort of mischief could I get up too? There's not even anyone in chat, now that's a rare thing. Taz, Rednell, Perwing and Aire usually live in there!

[Edited on 11/6/2003 by Ross]

ROFL!! Ok, this is like a sign, right? Like: "Read between the lines, girl! Haven't you got a life?? What on Arda are you doing in there all day long???"

Oh well... I just like it there. :) And I like the people in there. :) Oh and btw, acctually, most time I'm in there, I'm really sleeping anyway. :P:
"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much."
/Oscar Wilde

Return to “The Prancing Pony”