Like everyone else...

Roheryn-Rerise

Like everyone else...

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I know! Let's do something fun... like... uh... um... er.... make this page a page to talk about ... nah, how about... no, how about.... a Waste of space Club!!! I'm the biggest waste of space in the world, so I'll serve the drinks. Right. Lets waste space. *drops off to sleep snoring loudly*
You want to know my good points? Got three hours to spare?

Peredhil

Like everyone else...

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Hey there Roheryn-Rerise! :wavehello:Welcome back to PT. If you're such a waste of space (I'm sure it's not true), mosey on down to [url=http://www.planet-tolkien.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Forum&file=viewthread&postThreadID=508&page=7]The Talentless Lazybones Guild[/url]
A mind full of fire and a fistful of steel.

LadyFeawen

Like everyone else...

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Hi there! And welcome to PT.I hope you become a regular visiter to Planet-Tolkien :)
U know what? I never made any forums, no journal entrys about my arrival to PT? :P:
I was born to catch dragons in their dens
And pick flowers
To tell tales and laugh away the morning
To drift and dream like a lazy stream
And walk barefoot across sunshine days.

grondmaster

Like everyone else...

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

If you're such a waste of space (I'm sure it's not true), mosey on down to [url=http://www.planet-tolkien.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Forum&file=viewthread&postThreadID=508&page=7]The Talentless Lazybones Guild[/url]
For some reasons links to P-T Forum pages from within the forum don't work for me. So if they also don't work for you, look for our [u]Talentless Lazybones Guild[/u] under [u]Guilds[/u].

And welcome to our forum Roheryn-Rerise. :happyelf:

'Share and enjoy'

valedhelgwath

Like everyone else...

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Welcome to Planet Tolkien, Roheryn-Rerise. I hope you have a great time here, whether a waste of space or not. :)

Roheryn-Rerise

Like everyone else...

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Yeah, I kind of knew that the Lazybones guild existed, I've been there before. In fact, I spend half my life on this website, but the trouble is, last ten zillion times I tried to register, it wouldn't work, so... uh, lets all drink alcohol to celebrate me finally registering after a whole year of unsucessfully trying!! No, hang, on, I'll have orange juice, because I'm underage.... :funnylaugh:

Stonehelm

Like everyone else...

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

*Raises his Pepsi to Roheryn-Rerise*

Welcome to PT!! Nice ta meet ya!
I will never raise the white flag.

Roheryn-Rerise

Like everyone else...

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Pepsi, Stonehelm? You have Pepsi? Let me have some!!!! I'm dying here- look, me throats all red an' raw.... war-ter-r
war-ter-r bleurg... :alchaholic:

Tyrhael

Like everyone else...

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Not every newbie on PT has made a new thread.
And Peredhil, HOW do u make links like that w/o making a [url] thing?

Airecristiel

Like everyone else...

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

yes, exactly Arco, not every newbie made his/her own thread. I didn't. (but that was only because I didn't knew I could. ;) :P: )

Anyway, a big welcome to you Roheryn-Rerise! :D I hope you'll really enjoy PT now that you finally could get here.
hum.
Oh and psst, btw, we just got labeled a family friendly site, so I'd prefer Pepsi too. ;)
"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much."
/Oscar Wilde

Return to “The Prancing Pony”