What do you like?

Dark_Duelist

What do you like?

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I like Skate boarding, almost anything legal, thrilling (and a few illegal..maybe :flamejump: :withstupid: )

valedhelgwath

What do you like?

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I seem to recall answering something like this once before, but no doubt that thread is now buried deep someplace.

I like reading (mainly fantasy), writing, messing about in boats, PC games, eating, drinking, rock music, playing rolemaster with my son, and watching films. Between work and PT, however, I have little time left over for anything else, which is fortunate that I love both of them too. :)

Sheryl

What do you like?

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Chatting, writing, chilling, reading, playin out wit me mates over the park, buying mags, listening to loads of different types of music...Not much really. :D

I like to eat:pizza, lollies, ice-cream, cucumber, jacket patato, ribs, salad, carrots, onion bits, little fried pieces of the batter I think or sumthin like that, they`re like bacon bits.

I like to read, fantasy, autobiography(depending on who it`s about), Real life, made up real life.
I love you! I love you!
I must say it with all my heart!
I love you! I love you!
I wish we weren`t apart!
You know who I am
I know who you r
I have told u this sweet sumthin
even tho u r afar!

Rhodry*of*Aberwyn

What do you like?

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Girls..........pity they don't like me ;)
Fishing, reading, golf, writing......don't worry, im hopeless, 8 ball pool, euka, hopeless at that too, but a great game none the less, oh, and patience, chess, and Katherine Kerr books. Music, heaps of variaty, blues, folk, metal, classic rock, and celtic to name a few.
nn[Edited on 18/8/2003 by Rhodry*of*Aberwyn]

Peredhil

What do you like?

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I like Reading Fantasy (obviously), Football, music (Metal, Rap, Progressive House, Reggae), Clubbing, hanging out with mates doing various legal and illegal stuff. My favourite food is sausage and chips, my favourite drink is Grolsch. I'll add more later.
A mind full of fire and a fistful of steel.

PlasticSquirrel

What do you like?

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Today I like lying on my sofa reading comics and listening to Frank Zappa. Tommorrow it might be something different.
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

Airecristiel

What do you like?

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Er.. I like oh so many things...
so I'll just take the things I simply love.

Skiing, The Alpes, travelling, languages, cultures, meeting and getting to know new people, writing poems and short stories, painting, drawing, singing, dancing, acting, performing, playing the piano, reading in general, reading Fantasy, Tolkien, all of his masterpieces, PT, my friends, boys, girls, making plans, being organized (though I'm usually not anyway), partying, clothes, shopping, money, counting money, saving, marketing, cats, music and tea. nn[Edited on 18/8/2003 by Airecristiel]
"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much."
/Oscar Wilde

Sheryl

What do you like?

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I forgot to add this, my favourite alcohol drink, would have to be either WKD or a orange Breezer. I shouldn`t really be drinking either of them ut I have one on the odd occassion. :D

Rho, u made me realise wot I forgot as well, boys...mates and closer than mates. :D

I like my friends, I like parties, goin hyper, being one of the funniest ppl in the group of ppl that hangs around wit me. U`s have never seen me be funny, there`s not much chance either that u will really, I do have one speacialty... ;) Not letting on though...

I`m addited to my computer! Ever since I joined this site New Year`s day, I haven`t missed many days not coming on here, except holidays really.

I like, my garden coz it`s the biggest so far out of all my mates...I like my T.V`s, one`s got SKY, one`s got NTL, the other three have got normal T.V. I LUV my new phone, ok, I`m gonna shut up, I feel like I`m bragging...

Sorry! :(
I love you! I love you!

I must say it with all my heart!

I love you! I love you!

I wish we weren`t apart!

You know who I am

I know who you r

I have told u this sweet sumthin

even tho u r afar!

Andrea

What do you like?

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Hmm... I like sailing and being on the water and my boat and such, I like to fence, read (especially fantasy or trashy romance novels :D ), I like to sing and dance, I don't limit myself to one kind of music, and hanging with my friends and family. Oh, and the animal shelter, I love being there too. I like to talk, my dad nicknamed me Dizy when I was toddler because he said I talked too fast and too much for him to keep up and it made him dizzy. ;) I like to garden, though mine is dying right now, being choked out by weeds I haven't pulled yet.
I like to eat: mash potatoes, I love mashed potatoes! And I like to drink pretty much anything... whether I'm suppossed to or not :Dnn[Editat el 18/8/2003 per Andrea]
Reach high, for the stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream preceeds that goal.

LadyFeawen

What do you like?

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I love to read,talk and be with my friends and family. I like to ride horses and pet my cats/kittys.
Gardening is a passion I have,but never get to carry it out. Fishing is another thing I love to do,but I dont like killing the fish.
I use to write storys,and also wrote a book when I was younger,just a small one but it was big enough to be a book. I dont like to leave my home,or the farm.Being around too many people make me feel sick and I get nervous.
I was born to catch dragons in their dens
And pick flowers
To tell tales and laugh away the morning
To drift and dream like a lazy stream
And walk barefoot across sunshine days.

Return to “The Prancing Pony”