Hey everyone!

Aentra

Hey everyone!

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Hey! I´m usually called ae by my friends at this site, which means I would be more then happy if you called me that too :D. I´m in alot at the PT chat and it would be lovely if you could visit the chat from time to time so we can get to know eachother better! Well, I have to go now so see ya later! :wavehello:
I know things I didn´t even know I knew

valedhelgwath

Hey everyone!

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Hi Wooffy.

You can call me Val, if you like. Everyone else does. Being a moderator here, I spend a lot of time around the boards and try to read every new post if I can. I don't get a lot of time to spend in chat, but occasionally make it in there around midnight GMT.

If you want to know more about me see [u]The Council [/u] at the bottom of the left hand menu bar, or try my website

http://valedhelgwath.tazonline.org

Amarië

Hey everyone!

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Welcome Woofy!
You can call me Ama if you like. I am in chat when I can and I look forward to seeing you there. :)
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

Eryan

Hey everyone!

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Hi Wooffy!
I think that the best way to learn more about us is to read what is already said in various threads of this Forum. Not only the newest posts, but the whole! You will be surprised how much will you learn about people coming here, their lives, their problems... You will feel really close to them after having learned all this! :)

Airecristiel

Hey everyone!

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Hello there Wooffy! :wavehello:
Welcome to Planet-Tolkien. I'm Airecristiel, but since that is so hard to spell everybody calls me Aire (except for Grondy, who calls me Arie, but please don't take after him. ;) ). You can mostly find me in chat (or to be honest, you can mostly find me afk in the chat, but anyways). Well, I'd love to learn to know you a bit better and I think you should come visit us in the chat soon. :)
Namarië!
"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much."
/Oscar Wilde

grondmaster

Hey everyone!

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Hello Wooffy! Welcome to our forum. :happyelf:
I'm Airecristiel, but since that is so hard to spell everybody calls me Aire (except for Grondy, who calls me Arie, but please don't take after him. ;) ).
I have two left fingers Airecristiel, and sometimes one gets ahead of the other. :elfbiggrin:
'Share and enjoy'

Wooffy_Elendil

Hey everyone!

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Thanks guys! Now i feelnot lonely! :D

Airecristiel

Hey everyone!

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I have two left fingers Airecristiel, and sometimes one gets ahead of the other. :elfbiggrin:
Lol! well, don't worry, I think you've got it right now anyway. :) And if not, just copy and paste. :P:nn[Edited on 14/10/2003 by Airecristiel]
"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much."

/Oscar Wilde

valedhelgwath

Hey everyone!

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

And if not, just copy and paste.
Like I do, ecristie? :P:

Return to “The Prancing Pony”