In the spirit of Halloween...

Sheryl

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

well, mine isn`t that freaky...

I woz doin a show wiv some of my mates at skool and I told my mate to keep her shirt on underneath a costume so it would look betta, she did it and I have loads of witnesses! afyter the show had finished, she woz takin off her costume, she needed help coz it woz a lil tight, so we all pulled off the costume knowin she had the t-shirt on underneath, when she got the costume off, it woiz gone, we looked EVERYWHERE! that happened over a year ago, we still haven`t found it...

I have another one, it didn`t actually happen to me, it happened to my mum...

She woz washing her hair once, in the bathroom, she had the door not completely closed but just open a crack...She heard a little girl call out, " mummy"...my mum opened the door and nobody woz there except the darkness...She checked on me(I woz bout 2/3 at the time) and I woz asleep...she checked on my brother and so woz he, my dad woz at work and we had no pets at the time. She has told me this story a couple of times and says, " it freaked me out completely! "

Well, they`re quite boring, but there they r! :D
I love you! I love you!
I must say it with all my heart!
I love you! I love you!
I wish we weren`t apart!
You know who I am
I know who you r
I have told u this sweet sumthin
even tho u r afar!

LadyFeawen

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Mmm,I have not had anything too freaky happen so far,just the usual bed shaking when you're not even moving,or seeing little ppl run across the kitchen floor(probaly hobbits,right?). Well there was this one time I was in a private cemitary at night(kids,for your own sake don't go alone),when I saw these two ppl walking together,hand in hand,even if I was just seeing things it was still quite the event. I ran home cryin' because I was so scared,I never did tell any of my family in fear of getting the dum spanked outta of me. It's one of those 'You'd have to been there' type of things.nn[Edited on 26/10/2003 by LadyFeawen]
I was born to catch dragons in their dens
And pick flowers
To tell tales and laugh away the morning
To drift and dream like a lazy stream
And walk barefoot across sunshine days.

valedhelgwath

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

My ex-wife has this thing that has followed her around since she was a child. Each time she moved house, which was quite a lot when she was younger because her Dad was in the RAF, it would turn up and visit her. From what she told me, it would only ever turn up once at each place, but always within a few weeks of her moving in.

About a year prior to me dating her, one of my friends was around her new house when it turned up. They were just sat having a few drinks when this presence came into the room and sat in one of the chairs. He said they couldn't actually see it, but the presence was so strong they could follow it around the room.

I'd always wanted to see a ghost, or whatever these spirits are. I always thought that if I did, I would be cool about, not freak, and would say "Hi". Anyway, a few weeks after she moved in with me, it turned up at my house. We had been in bed about half an hour when I sensed something near the bedroom door. I peeped in that direction, but all I could see was an area of really dark shadow, darker than the rest of the room. I could really feel it staring at me though, and I must admit, although it didn't feel benign, I was terrified. Hardly daring to breathe, I just lay perfectly still and tried to pretend to be asleep. All the while, I could feel this almost "electric" feeling eminating from that corner of the room. It just stayed in that one position, looking, for about half an hour after which it went.

I thought my wife had slept through it because she didn't stir, but the next day she was in a really strange mood. When I finally confronted her about what was the matter, she told me that her "visitor" had been there that night but that I had slept through it. I just asked her whether that had been it stood near the door, and she knew straight away I'd been awake too.

I only ever saw it once, but that was enough for me. It must be quite freaky for her, though, knowing that each time she moves house it's going to turn up.

gnampie

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I still remember when I was about 5 years old, I was laying in bed, when I felt air passing my face everytime I had breathe out. First I thought it was my own breath, bouncing to something and coming back to me. So I opend my eyes and searched what could send back my breath. I didn't saw any obstacle near my bed that could cause that. Then I thought maybe the window was open, but it was closed. THen I hold my breath to see if I still felt it. And it was still there. Very regular, like breathing, I felt air going over my face. it made me afraid, so I called my mother. She switched on the light, checked the room to please me, then told me it was probably just my imagination and that I should go to sleep now. I turned, facing the wall, but still, the breathing was there. Finally I covered my head with my sheets and fell asleep.

Ross

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

my Favourite horro movie is Aliens (aliens but with the best humans can throw at them yet they still get a kicking)
Is any one going to a fancy dress. I'm going as a dead soldier. I'm going to wear my Camo's and put fake blod trickling from out of my hair and mouth. Mwauahahahahaha. i'm not going to take any of my guns though as I don't want to be arrested!

As for the scarry paranormal thing I saw my great grandma on the night she died only to be told the following morning she had died. Apparently this happened to my mum with her great grandad. You may not belive me but I don't care. Good thing for an atheist to be visited by a spirit.
Sod off I'm busy!

Sheryl

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

hmm...these r freaky stories...i`m glad nufin like that has happened to me!

could some1 plz remind me of sumfin?

Atheist means: Believer in God/non-believer in God?
I love you! I love you!

I must say it with all my heart!

I love you! I love you!

I wish we weren`t apart!

You know who I am

I know who you r

I have told u this sweet sumthin

even tho u r afar!

Florian

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Atheist means: Believer in God/non-believer in God?

Atheist are persons who don't believe in God sheryl...

Halo_Black

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Is any one going to a fancy dress. I'm going as a dead soldier. I'm going to wear my Camo's and put fake blod trickling from out of my hair and mouth. Mwauahahahahaha. i'm not going to take any of my guns though as I don't want to be arrested!

I'm not going to a fancy dress, but my friend Wiggy is coming over for a sleep over. She's dressing up as a vampire and I'm dressing up as a cute 'lil witchy gurl. In other words its just an excuse to wear the shortest, tartyest skirt I own. And lime green and black striped tights.

Another scary thing that happened to me was when I was verrrry little. When I was a cute little tot, my darling daddy desided to have an affair with the lady over the road (*cough*Y-shaped coffin*cough*). Eventualy, after a lot of heart ache, Mum filed for devorce. One day, while daddy was doing a lot of crying and my poor mum was doing a lot of crying, I wandered into the room they were in (the kitchen). Mum didn't want me to see dad screaming his head off and definatly didn't want me to see her crying, so she sent me off into the living room to watch bag puss.
And there was a man there.
Sitting, bold as brass on the sofa, slouched against it with his legs crossed. He had a friendly enough face which, now I come to think about it, reminds me of AndrewDivoff (an actor). He was wearing a long sleeved checkered shirt, the kind you can buy at country shows and faded blue jeans. His hair was black and sholder length.
I was upset about mum crying and he asked me what was wrong. And the thing is I can remember talking to him, I can remember sitting in his lap and chatting away as if I'd known him all my life.
My mum and dad have no idea who this guy was. They remember argueing that day and me being sent out the room, but they don't know who this guy is. It was only mum, dad and me in the house that day, the only other person in the house was our black labradoor, Cherry.
I know its not creepy, because his was kind to me. What is creepy is that he was wearing the same sort of clothes my dad wears these days. Dirty, faded old jeans and a checkered shirt.

Andrea

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Halo, don't worry to much about talking to the dead. My grandma Boo used to work in the Catholic church as something similar to an exorsist. She would "cleanse" people of their inner demons.
She lives a couple houses away from me, and every time I go over there weird things happen. For example, it was her birthday yesterday, and as we were taking out the cake, we heard a clinging noise. My mom looked in her pocket, and her keys were missing. Everyone soon realized all their keys were missing. My grandma, mad this was happening on her birthday yelled something in Polish at the ceiling. "Clara give them back their keys!" We heard another cling and we saw all our keys piled in the corner of the dining room.
For me I consider this normal everyday stuff. A while ago, there was a creepy lady that would sit on the end of my bed and sing to me... Then I had my grandma bless me and the lady went away.
I totally believe in all paranormal things. Except aliens. My mother is from a very Catholic family that believes in the saints and angels, heaven and hell. But my dad's side of the family are different. My dad's mom is Native American (Peony, peonie, something like that) and his dad is Celtic, from Scotland. So they have their own beliefs.
For Halloween we celebrate Samhain. Samhain is a festival of the dead, when we remember those who have gone before and acknowledge the mystery of death. We celebrate death as a part of life, and I as I said before, I believe in the paranormal.
So keep the stories coming, I love hearing them!
Reach high, for the stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream preceeds that goal.

Stonehelm

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Gee, you guys have got some creepy stories to tell!

Anyone ever listen to Art Bell on the radio? He has got some great weird stories that he has on his show. Some are a lot like the ones that you have just told.
I will never raise the white flag.

Return to “The Prancing Pony”