Seasons Greetings: Merry Christmas, Happy Hauneka, Happy Kwanza, Happy New Year, and so on

Amarië

Seasons Greetings: Merry Christmas, Happy Hauneka, Happy Kwanza, Happy New Year, and so on

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Well I'll be seeing you when I drop of your gift, but have a good vacation untill then (and after)! *Biiiig hug!*
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

Frodo34

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

See ya later Celebrian!

Vampyr

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

See you until then Celeb...

Sheryl

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

cya Celebrain! have a nice time! I feel a lil guilty, most of my family will receive money n stuff n only a few presents bcoz of the cost, I`m getting the same value, but coz mine don`t cost as much i`ll have more n I told my mum, I don`t care if I don`t get the same value, I don`t want 2 b sittin there openin presents by myself 4 alot of the time!

I feel really guilty!

well, I`m not goin newhere this Christmas, family`s comin over 2 my house, so i`ll b in here as usual :D

I don`t know a better way to spend Christmas than with my family and friends!

I hope everyone has a GREAT n happy Christmas n gets what they want!

~Sheryl~
I love you! I love you!
I must say it with all my heart!
I love you! I love you!
I wish we weren`t apart!
You know who I am
I know who you r
I have told u this sweet sumthin
even tho u r afar!

LadyFeawen

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I'm not really doing anything for Christmas. Maybe to my Grandma's place but not for more then a day :)
Hope you'all have a merry (and safe) Christms,Happy Hauneka or what ever you celebrate. :)
I was born to catch dragons in their dens
And pick flowers
To tell tales and laugh away the morning
To drift and dream like a lazy stream
And walk barefoot across sunshine days.

Elfstone

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I’d like to wish everyone here at PT a very Merry Christmas (or as Lady Fea said, “what ever you celebrate" ), and a wonderful new year! Happy Holidays everybody!!!!!
:wavingsanta;
"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

GrevBukMcJern

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I'll see you somethime this Christmas Celeb, even if you don't want any tea. :gmorning: :D

To all of you: a very very verrry happy holiday!

A nice litte link: http://www.userfriendly.org/images/newsitems/tree2001.jpg
What are you looking down here for?

Florian

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Very nice link GrevBukMcJern...:D

Return to “The Prancing Pony”