I'm new, too!

crystle caves

I'm new, too!

Post#1 » Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:13 pm

Only thirteen, but I've been a dedicated Tolkien fenatic for the past five years. If there are any American kids out there who actually find this, I'd love to hear from you!

I'm new, too!

Post#2 » Sat Jan 10, 2004 4:08 am

Welcome to PT Crystle caves! :wavehello:
A mind full of fire and a fistful of steel.

I'm new, too!

Post#3 » Sat Jan 10, 2004 8:46 am

What´s up! Welcome to PT! I´m an American "kid" (18), more like teen to young adult, but anyway, I live in California!!

Were are you from Crystle caves?
iSaAc M.d.

I'm new, too!

Post#4 » Sat Jan 10, 2004 10:06 am

Hello Crystle caves! I am an American same is you (only I am 18 like Anilorak) glad you are a big fan of the books. I certainly am!
I will never raise the white flag.

crystle caves

I'm new, too!

Post#5 » Sat Jan 10, 2004 2:02 pm

From CA, on the point of NV. Lake Tahoe. Love to ski, but am afraid of snowboards. Pretty good on a skateboard, though...

I'm new, too!

Post#6 » Sat Jan 10, 2004 4:24 pm

Hello Crystal caves, Welcome to the Planet-Tolkien Message Board. :happyelf:

I'm a Washingtonian and at 4.9 times your age, am undergoing my second childhood. :elfbiggrin:
'Share and enjoy'

I'm new, too!

Post#7 » Sat Jan 10, 2004 8:37 pm

Hello,Crystle caves and welcome to PT :)
I'm a teenager and I live in the US (Iowa),also. Hope to see you around!
I was born to catch dragons in their dens
And pick flowers
To tell tales and laugh away the morning
To drift and dream like a lazy stream
And walk barefoot across sunshine days.

I'm new, too!

Post#8 » Sun Jan 11, 2004 9:24 am

Mae Govannen Mellon, im Arwen. Elen sila lumenn omentilmo. Aa' lasser en lle coia orn n' omenta gurtha ta Aa' i'sul nora lanne'lle.
Welcome Friend, I am Arwen. May a star shine on the hour of our meeting. May the leaves of your life tree never turn brown and may the wind ever fill your sails.

Elen sila lumenn omentilmo,
Cormamin niuve tenna' ta elea lle au',
Amin mela lle.
Arenel Arwen

I'm new, too!

Post#9 » Wed Apr 07, 2004 8:23 pm

Im 13!!! (im sure you already know that lol) Well! uhhhh hi!!! Yes I know I have said hi on other posts before lol
Im in a shock, Im full of Spazz, I give my energy, Im full of Ballet tap and jazz!

I'm new, too!

Post#10 » Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:03 pm

sry i didnt find this sooner but i didnt join until 2 weeks ago ,im in Georgia just outside Atlanta in a weird place called of all names woodstock (i have a fear of hippies)im(the age will not be named for reasons i dont feel like explaining because im too lazy) cant skateboard never tried skiing but i have some friends that skateboard,1 of them is more insane than me and thats seriously saying something.(yes the date is messed up because i edited this,a few california comments i took out,because they let yall know more about me than you need too))

Return to “The Prancing Pony”