HEY, I a newbe!!!

Amarië

HEY, I a newbe!!!

Post#51 » Sat Jan 31, 2004 12:54 am

We are talking bout Aragorn, not about Legolamb, dear :P
Well honey brunch, I was replying to your comment on Galadriel and Celeborn, which I even quoted, so we also talk about Galadriel and Celeborn cause you brought it up. But I am sure Aragorns butt is quite nice too, all that walking in the mountains is good excercise! And nobody was talking about Legolamb untill you did! You are obsessed with that guy, you know that? ;) :hahaha:

Actually, we are not suppose to talk about any of them because this is a thread where we are suppose to say things like this: Welcome Out_Of_Sheo, I've seen you around but I don't think I have said hello yet, so hello!
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

bluewynd

HEY, I a newbe!!!

Post#52 » Sun Feb 01, 2004 5:18 am

Hi, just like to tell you that I'm a newbie too. I'm Bluewynd and although my friend have encouraged me to read Tolkien's works before, it's only now where I got the time to read them. Right now I finished The Sil, The Hobbit and currently reading LOTR. I know I still have a long way, and I'm hoping I can learn from you guys. Nice meeting you all, seeya! :D

Andrea

HEY, I a newbe!!!

Post#53 » Sun Feb 01, 2004 5:33 am

Welcome to PT Blue! :wavehello:
Reach high, for the stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream preceeds that goal.

elizabethevenstar

HEY, I a newbe!!!

Post#54 » Sun Feb 01, 2004 7:12 am

Hi i am new my name is lizz i live in australia and a huge fan of the movie, currently reading the book and trying to use my ticket to see lord of the rings return of the kings but the cinema won't let me use it

"yes they are elves' said legolas; 'and they say that you breathe so loud they could shoot you in the dark.' Sam hastily put his hand over his mouth
lizz has long golden hair and blue eyes, she was tall and always wore the elf mens clothing she carries her sword *lither* and is a very strong fighter

Friggin-hairless

HEY, I a newbe!!!

Post#55 » Sun Feb 01, 2004 1:59 pm

Hi to all the newbies.
life goes right by, in a blink of an eye. so never close yor eyes!

valedhelgwath

HEY, I a newbe!!!

Post#56 » Sun Feb 01, 2004 2:16 pm

Hello there, Bluewynd and Elizabethevenstar :wavehello:

I hope you both have a great time at Planet Tolkien, and that we see more of the pair of you around here.

grondmaster

HEY, I a newbe!!!

Post#57 » Sun Feb 01, 2004 2:35 pm

Welcome to our website Bluewynd and Elizabethevenstar . :happyelf: I hope you enjoy yourselves and will share it with us.
'Share and enjoy'

LadyFeawen

HEY, I a newbe!!!

Post#58 » Sun Feb 01, 2004 3:11 pm

Welcome to PT Bluewynd and Elizabethevenstar,I hope to see you two in chat or around the forums. :happyelf:
I was born to catch dragons in their dens
And pick flowers
To tell tales and laugh away the morning
To drift and dream like a lazy stream
And walk barefoot across sunshine days.

elizabethevenstar

HEY, I a newbe!!!

Post#59 » Mon Feb 02, 2004 12:09 am

thank you all for the lovely welcome it certainly cheered me up after the scare i had today but i won't bother you with that kind of stuff.

"yes they are elves' said legolas; 'and they say that you breathe so loud they could shoot you in the dark.' Sam hastily put his hand over his mouth
lizz has long golden hair and blue eyes, she was tall and always wore the elf mens clothing she carries her sword *lither* and is a very strong fighter

grondmaster

HEY, I a newbe!!!

Post#60 » Mon Feb 02, 2004 4:17 pm

thank you all for the lovely welcome it certainly cheered me up after the scare i had today but i won't bother you with that kind of stuff.
Well you can post that kind of stuff under The brooding club if you've a mind to it.
'Share and enjoy'

Return to “The Prancing Pony”