eric the white

Post#1 » Fri Feb 20, 2004 8:30 pm

Hello everyone! I need some help translating some English into Elvish (Sindarin to be exact) and then getting the calligraphy done for a tattoo design. If anyone can help or send me in the right direction, please email me ASAP! I'm not opposed to paying a little for this service!

Post#2 » Fri Feb 20, 2004 9:51 pm

LoL, what is is that you are planning to tattoo on your body?
I find it kind of funny, the whole tattoo thing.
But that's just me. :mad2:
iSaAc M.d.

Post#3 » Thu Mar 04, 2004 9:51 am

Why strange? I had a tattoo written in elvish, around my arm, it was the writing that was on the ring. But i had to take it off when i started playing in the tennis team... they didn't approve tattoos... and it's the best team around, so it was a sacrifice i had to make, but i'll get it done again as soon as im out!

Elen sila lumenn omentilmo,
Cormamin niuve tenna' ta elea lle au',
Amin mela lle.
Arenel Arwen

Post#4 » Fri Mar 05, 2004 6:31 am

*Points Peredhil*
Write a PM to Peredhil about your problem, i'm sure he'll help.

Post#5 » Tue Mar 09, 2004 6:23 pm
this site is really good
Im in a shock, Im full of Spazz, I give my energy, Im full of Ballet tap and jazz!

Post#6 » Tue Mar 09, 2004 7:11 pm

you should probably like, learn a little elvish before tattooing it all over your body...
i can try to help though, i know relatively much about sindarin, and a little about quenya
elvengirl2788 if you still want help

-I do not know how it will all end... I fear that it will go ill for us.

Post#7 » Tue Mar 09, 2004 9:44 pm

Go to It tells you Sindarin, and has a course on QUenya. I think you should do Quenya, but I'm not you. It's the greatest. (You know, the whole Valinor language) But maybe, seeing as it was splken by the Noldor, who were doomed by Feanor.... Anyway, go to Then you're all sorted. :D

Return to “The Prancing Pony”