Something implusive

Tyrhael

Something implusive

Post#1 » Sun Feb 22, 2004 2:04 pm

Er... no comment.

HobbitHomie05

Something implusive

Post#2 » Sun Feb 22, 2004 3:09 pm

Just Elrond?? What about Galadriel and Legolas!!?? And good ole Gandalf has pretty long hair too!! I'd kinda like to brush out Gimli's hair!! And put some lotion on his face!! Okay get the Queer Eye for the Straight guys over here to clean this guy up!!!

Just Kidding!!!! I'd like Gimli to stay good ole Gimli!!! Dirty if he is!!!

Vee

Something implusive

Post#3 » Sun Feb 22, 2004 5:58 pm

Something impulsive? Hmmmm.... like pushing Arwen off a cliff. And then impulsively pushing Eowyn off as well.

Ainamenelwen

Something implusive

Post#4 » Sun Feb 22, 2004 6:50 pm

Well Hobbit, I had thought about braiding Gandalf, Galadriel. Legolas, Celeborn and Gimli's hair too but I figure it's only fair to share the braiding urge with others.

Vee, I that would be funny to see lol
If anyone tries to take my coffee I will hurl them into the fires of Mt. Doom!

Ainamenelwen

Something implusive

Post#5 » Sun Feb 22, 2004 7:01 pm

if you could do something really implusive what would it be?

For some strange reason I just wanna braid Elrond's hair

EDIT: if you must know, I was braiding my daugthers hair while watching a movie
If anyone tries to take my coffee I will hurl them into the fires of Mt. Doom!

Vee

Something implusive

Post#6 » Mon Feb 23, 2004 5:10 am

And it would, of course, leave both Aragorn and Faramir footloose and fancy free!

I watched FOTR itching to wash Aragorn's hair but when I saw him in ROTK all clean and washed with his hair trimmed he didn't look as sexy. Maybe us women like a bit of primitive in our men.

virumor

Something implusive

Post#7 » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:41 am

First of all, implusive??

Whatever, i'd like to tear off Gimli's beard, Legolamb's wig, Arwen's see-through gown.

And blow up the Edoras set, although that's more explosive than implusive.
Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

Tyrhael

Something implusive

Post#8 » Mon Feb 23, 2004 2:01 pm

Hmm... Maybe I'd bleach and then tie-dye the Ringwraiths' 15 yards of cloaks (each); that'd be hilariously stupid to watch; the Many-coloured Riders chasing after Asfaloth.

Also, I'd dye Saruman's hair black to get a picture of what he once looked like.

How about turning a fire hose on the Durin's Bane?

Additionally, Celeborn's hair was supposed to be silver. The actor portraying him (Martin Csokas) wore a long wig, but his dark hair still showed for inches at the roots of his hair. At least dye it! I mean, Brad Dourif had to shave off his eyebrows, why can't Csokas dye his hair? That's the only one I actually didn't make up, here and now. Though I have wondered what a pic of Curunír 'Lân with black hair would look like.

HobbitHomie05

Something implusive

Post#9 » Mon Feb 23, 2004 2:34 pm

what about shaving off the hair on the hobbits feet and giving them a pedicare!! Have you seen their toe nails!!! I like the idea of pushing arwen off a cliff but then Aragorn could probably never love again and that would just be pointless!!! But if we pushed Eowyn off the cliff before Faramir and her met that would be very clever but in a very evil way!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Halo_Black

Something implusive

Post#10 » Tue Feb 24, 2004 3:33 pm

I'd like to teach the orcs to morris dance...and sing Abba records! CAN YOU HEAR THE DRUMS FERNANDO!?

Return to “The Prancing Pony”