Harmless Wibble!

lord aelric

Harmless Wibble!

Post#1 » Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:11 am

This Thread is inspired by my friend Lady Vee, The Artful Wibbler.

:cool:

It's here for any who feel they need to vent incoherently or else just have a harmless rant at the world - As its a Crazy Place out there!

:moderator:

If you require a definition of "wibble" refer your queries to the Mistress of Wib herself, and all will be revealed.

:mad2:

Vee

Harmless Wibble!

Post#2 » Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:14 am

(splutter!)

I am wibbleless......... you, you, you...... person you.

GrevBukMcJern

Harmless Wibble!

Post#3 » Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:51 am

*delurks*
*wants to know what wibble is*
*open mouth to ask Vee*
*looks at Vee's avatar*
*shout mouth and backs slowly away*
What are you looking down here for?

Vee

Harmless Wibble!

Post#4 » Thu Apr 01, 2004 8:29 am

The red version is very Mororish, donchyathink?

Anyway, wibble is, well wibble. The urge to talk too much, wandering off topic, tangents... falling asleep to the sound of your own keyboard. Have you noticed how keyboards each have their own distinct sound? I recently changed my keyboard and it sounds totally different. A sort of muted tap tap - more a tup tup....

Get the general idea?

GrevBukMcJern

Harmless Wibble!

Post#5 » Thu Apr 01, 2004 8:40 am

The general idea is gotten. Gratefulness is the feeling in my head. *hugs keyboard*
What are you looking down here for?

lord aelric

Harmless Wibble!

Post#6 » Thu Apr 01, 2004 9:30 am

See i told ya, the Mistress of Wibble!

One day i hope to become master-jedi in the art of Wibble, but i must hone my tangent making skills first.
Then all will wilt before my feckless drivvle, ear-bleeding at the sound of "WELSH-WIBBLE"!

:evil:

wooffy_iluvatar

Harmless Wibble!

Post#7 » Fri Apr 02, 2004 10:26 pm

I am in LOOOOVVVVVEEEE!! Shhh! Dont tell! YES! He is hott! very hott! I want to go out with him1 He is only a year older than me so not much of an age diffrence there. Im in 8th hes a freshmen. AAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIii!!!!!!!!!!
Im in a shock, Im full of Spazz, I give my energy, Im full of Ballet tap and jazz!

loni

Harmless Wibble!

Post#8 » Fri Apr 02, 2004 10:56 pm

Calm down. Calm down. AAAAAAAARGH!!!!!! I must say it! I must! I must!

Wabwabwabwabwabwabwabwabwabwabwabwabwabwabwab!

wab-ti-wab-ti-wab-ti-............

crystle caves

Harmless Wibble!

Post#9 » Fri Apr 02, 2004 11:08 pm

It must be getting drunk out there.... Twards the end, my friend Loni here was starting to sound like Elmer Fudd with all the Wabit nonsence.Wabbit wabbit wabbit.Be vewy vewy quiet.... Have you heard the Elmer Fudd song? I like the Looney Toons. They are cool. Do you know what else is cool............ Cheese. I like cheese. Cheese is good. Viva La cheese! Canned cheese is not made from milk.Do cows make milk? I think they do. Cows go quack... or was that supposed to be cats? I do not like cats. I am a dog person. I have a dog, I think. He is a Random dog. Random Dee-Ohh-Gee. He is a horse. He smells funnie. Smells like a wet dog on a Saturday afternoon in Tahoe. He needs a shower with a good conditioner, and some Herbal Essence shampoo with anti-flee juice. My horse has fleas. I'm going to bathe my horse. He's starting to look doggish. It must be getting drunk out there....

Woops! I wibbled!

Vee

Harmless Wibble!

Post#10 » Tue Apr 06, 2004 5:11 pm

The elephant is a bonny bird
It flits from bough to bough
It builds its nest in a rhubarb tree
And whistles like a cow

No idea who wrote that but I thought about it today. It was something in an English Language book years ago. There was another poem about two dead men fighting but I shan't bore you with that...yet.

Return to “The Prancing Pony”