Hi from a shy one

Hi from a shy one

Post#1 » Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:56 am

Hi Everyone
I'm sorta new. I signed up a bit ago and brave the board twice, mostly I just watch as you all have fun. Well, anyways here's a :wavehello: and hope to get to know you all.

Hi from a shy one

Post#2 » Wed Apr 07, 2004 12:36 pm

Hi Laegel! :D A fellow lurker! :hahaha:

You are very welcome to join the fun!
What are you looking down here for?

Hi from a shy one

Post#3 » Wed Apr 07, 2004 1:08 pm

Hiya Laegel =) Good to have you join us!! =D Hope you enjoy your visits and come back again.
I was born to catch dragons in their dens
And pick flowers
To tell tales and laugh away the morning
To drift and dream like a lazy stream
And walk barefoot across sunshine days.

Hi from a shy one

Post#4 » Wed Apr 07, 2004 1:13 pm

Hello Laegel, and welcome to PT! No need to be shy here, we’re all friends! Hope you join in the fun too! :happyelf:
"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

Hi from a shy one

Post#5 » Wed Apr 07, 2004 2:41 pm

I used to be shy, and never did things without being self-conscious. I have the answer! Don't be! Stop caring what people think! Go mad! Like me!

Hi from a shy one

Post#6 » Wed Apr 07, 2004 2:46 pm

Hey! Nice to meet you! Guess what? Im a shy one too but this is the internet so you dont have to be shy! Be yourself! thats waht the internet is for!! lol
Im in a shock, Im full of Spazz, I give my energy, Im full of Ballet tap and jazz!

Hi from a shy one

Post#7 » Wed Apr 07, 2004 3:06 pm

Thank you all for the welcome. I must admit it is difficult to come out of the shell but each time I visit, it does get easier.

Hi from a shy one

Post#8 » Thu Apr 08, 2004 5:09 am

Hola Laegel! dont wrry, in time u will learn to have fun here! welcome!

:elfroleeyes: :wavehello:
Hello to everyone and I hope I can get to know everyone here. I already had some people welcome me here.

Hi from a shy one

Post#9 » Thu Apr 08, 2004 7:23 am

Big welcome to Laegel! No need to be shy, it's only us! Bunch of loonies with good intentions and now and then some serious talks as well. No, kidding. I hope you'll have fun around here! :elkgrin:

Hi from a shy one

Post#10 » Thu Apr 08, 2004 8:03 am

Welcome Laegel! Its nice to have you here with us at Planet Tolkien!! :orcthumbs:
I will never raise the white flag.

Return to “The Prancing Pony”