I need to get my girl back!

Snape

Post#1 » Wed May 05, 2004 2:16 pm

My girlfriend left me three weeks ago and I need to get her back. Her name is Claire Guildford (come on google index this) and she rightly left me because I was being an idiot.

I just took a taxi to two stores, bought both stores entire malteser chocolate stock, then bought flowers and paid the taxi to deliver them too her (small fortune). There was like 300 odd bags and boxes of chocolate! (Maybe not 300, but I get to exagerate because I am a man)

Can you guys and girls who all know me, tell her how much of an idiot I am, however that she should still take me back - and maybe one not so nasty thing about me which might convince her :)

valedhelgwath

Post#2 » Wed May 05, 2004 2:31 pm

Hey, Claire, Tarrant is an idiot. I don't know what he's done, but he's a fool......

.... but he loves you, too, and he's a really generous person to each and every one of us here. You're lucky because you know him in the real world too, and I hope you like maltesers....

Go on, have him back. Make him have a tattoo saying, "I'm an idiot," on the back of his hand, or whatever it takes, but just say, "Yes." :makeout:

Vee

Post#3 » Wed May 05, 2004 2:45 pm

I wonder if it has anything to do with you going to Oz for a year?

I could tell her you look cute in boxers. Would that help?

Snape

Post#4 » Wed May 05, 2004 2:54 pm

Erm... no because she is now probably going to assume you have actually seen me in my boxers! And no it's not over OZ, that was something I considered doing after she left me as a result of.

LadyFeawen

Post#5 » Wed May 05, 2004 3:09 pm

Aww... C'mon Claire Guildford - Taz is an idiot and he needs you back...
I was born to catch dragons in their dens
And pick flowers
To tell tales and laugh away the morning
To drift and dream like a lazy stream
And walk barefoot across sunshine days.

Vee

Post#6 » Wed May 05, 2004 3:27 pm

Erm... no because she is now probably going to assume you have actually seen me in my boxers

Isn't that better than seeing you without your boxers......

OK, you are an idiot and she should have you back. On the plus side, girls, Taz is now available..... form an orderly queue.....

Amarië

Post#7 » Wed May 05, 2004 3:54 pm

Aww Tazzy.... Come here. :( *gives Tarrant a good, loooong, warm hug*

Vee, you are twice his age. Shoo! Shooo!! Bad bunny! Baaaaad bunny!
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

milambar

Post#8 » Wed May 05, 2004 3:55 pm

Have you tried actually saying "sorry"?

Oh and advice for the future... "A woman is never wrong, and when she is, never point it out to her. However men are always wrong, even when they're not."
Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day.
Teach a man to fish, and he'll sit in a boat, drinking beer all day.

Vee

Post#9 » Wed May 05, 2004 4:01 pm

I was merely offering to organise things so that everyone got a turn. Nothing in it for me, oh no no no........

I think Taz should do a round the world PT Tour and visit various members in all the different countries. That should take his mind off things. I'm sure there would be volunteers to host him.

:wiggle:

Stonehelm

Post#10 » Wed May 05, 2004 5:32 pm

Ahh, Claire, Taz has just been a bit of a clod, he can't help acting stupid everyonce in a while.

But you don't want to get rid of him for that. He really is a nice guy, we've known him for quite a while and he has always been a great person.
I will never raise the white flag.

Return to “The Prancing Pony”