tommie

You think you have problems

Post#2 » Sat May 08, 2004 6:33 am

:orchuh:

What's so funny about this?

Darous

Post#3 » Sat May 08, 2004 9:36 am

Go to the site and look a these people thats whats funny are ye all blind. Look at the X-men photo and edward scissorhands for god sake thses folks are stupid.
When history looks down its weird vestigial stump of a nose at us, it'll have a lot of very shitty things to say.

Nilgaerien

Post#4 » Sat May 08, 2004 9:50 am

Quit insulting, Dauros, you ninny. :tongueelf: I can get back at you in the Quest. :grin: Some of these are funny, though - like the woman who tried to pass herself off as Phoenix from X-men. Uh uh. Not quite managing it. I liked Trinity - that was one great costume. Gave me some ideas - friends and I are going to Star Wars Episode lll all dressed up. And don't laugh at me! It's great fun. :D

Darous

Post#5 » Sat May 08, 2004 11:01 am

Right folks check out this site. I found this when I was browsing the web and well its funny a sneck.
http://www.patcave.com/dc2k1/dc2k1masq.html
What r you americans like....and I thought I was mental.

Rednell was here. :P :moderator:
When history looks down its weird vestigial stump of a nose at us, it'll have a lot of very shitty things to say.

Darous

Post#6 » Wed May 12, 2004 3:13 pm

Really well if a dog appears with a cigar he may poop on the force. If what I saw from a star wars 2 screening my god you are all mental.

Darous

Post#7 » Wed May 12, 2004 4:58 pm

right check this link out its a link to a fantastic and funny video. when you reach it click on the first link right of the screen. This is why yer all mental.
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/nerds.html

Nilgaerien

Post#8 » Wed May 12, 2004 10:47 pm

No, see, they are mental. I, on the other hand, am not. Those were total nerds - I am a geek. There is a definite difference. Plain insult to compare me! :P:

See, just because you dress up doesn't mean you're a "Jedi." No, you have to become your character. If you go to the expense, make it worthwhile. No one has ever been able to get me out of character once I'm dressed up - and I've had some professionals try, believe me. Plus, there is always the added benefit of meeting some really cute guys who are rather impressed by my bravery... ;)

Can't argue long enough, Dauros - I can counter every argument. :grin:

PlasticSquirrel

Post#9 » Thu May 13, 2004 2:56 am

Heh, I'm with you Dar, mental, the lot of 'em. In an endearing fashion of course...
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

tommie

Post#10 » Thu May 13, 2004 2:56 am

Ok, maybe I would never dress up like that, but it's fun to pretend you're someone else. Especially when you get to wear all those nice costumes and stuff. I would rather go as Kermit the Frog of Miss Piggy, but everyone has their taste... :P:

Return to “The Prancing Pony”