You think you have problems

loni

Post#51 » Sat May 29, 2004 5:08 pm

Are you sure you're not dreaming? Of course [u]I[/u] would be the Queen, and you could perhaps be my footstool if you behave.

Ross

Post#52 » Sat May 29, 2004 5:57 pm

Are you from Lancashire and are your feet really that big?
Sod off I'm busy!

Stonehelm

Post#53 » Sun May 30, 2004 9:32 am

Seriously, Loni, the question is do you really want to rest your feet on Ross? :funnylaugh:

One thing through, it is a good thing that we keep politics quiet here. I can see (by what my responce to some posts would be) how easy it is to lose one's keyboard temper.
I will never raise the white flag.

GrevBukMcJern

Post#54 » Sun May 30, 2004 10:18 am

One thing through, it is a good thing that we keep politics quiet here. I can see (by what my responce to some posts would be) how easy it is to lose one's keyboard temper.

Hmm.. That is the part I don't get. I don't see why people should take personal issue with other peoples ideas? Of course one can feel passionately for/against some views, but why make that a personal issue? On other boards, e.g userfriendly.org, politics are discussed dayly without problems. People attacs other peoples arguments, not their person.

I'm not saying we should have political discussions here, we can do that somewhere else. There is a time and forum for everything, it doesn't have to be this. :D I'm just really not understanding how people manage to get so upset because others have different ideas. Although those who do get all red and hot over other "truths" than they themselves belive in, are probably those who would benefit most by being presented with them. To live in a shell is bad for the individual, but even worse for society as a whole.

Ross: Heh! :D Your voting scandal was just on BBC World, Dateline London. May lead to the downfall of Blair they say. Are you going to replace him? :P:
What are you looking down here for?

Darous

Post#55 » Sun May 30, 2004 11:26 am

Right then this has gotten off the subject at hand what the heck is goin' on with the politics. This was supposed ta be about us laughin' at grown people dressin' up as complete eejits and then ye throw in the odd remark and it goes to pot.
So enough of the political guff and get back to the reason were here, and that is to laugh at stupid folk....now just because it's americans doesn' mean im singlin' out ye out. There's plenty more of ye out there across the world I have seen the evidence.
When history looks down its weird vestigial stump of a nose at us, it'll have a lot of very shitty things to say.

GrevBukMcJern

Post#56 » Sun May 30, 2004 1:40 pm

Isn't your post far more political than Ross's? :P:

I would love to comment on your point here, but that is excatly what the rules don't want me to do. Just be glad Amarië managed to stop me from posting here yesterday! :grin:

grondmaster

Post#57 » Sun May 30, 2004 1:44 pm

:moderator: PLEASE KEEP THE POLITICS OUT OF THIS THREAD!! :moderator:

(Amarie was here, tidying up Grondys mess again.... tsk tsk tsk...)
'Share and enjoy'

Amarië

Post#58 » Sun May 30, 2004 2:25 pm

Yes, you're right: I'll edit my previous comment and wait for Amarie to delete my posts.
Fine fine, I'll clean up your mess. What would you do without me? You lazy, hopeless old man.. ;)

*copy and paste Ross's post* Me having a point? Wow!

I know how you feel. A few days ago, Virumor said "I agree with Amarie" in a post. I nearly fainted!

how come those who dress up is the idiots, if they have more fun than those shaking their heads at them?
:hahaha: Now THAT is a point!
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

GrevBukMcJern

Post#59 » Sun May 30, 2004 3:10 pm

Idiots? Yes, we are all over the world! :D Ironically though:
"Idiot" is a greek word, meaning someone that is not interested in politics.... :D

But etymyology aside (or is that about the bugs? I'm always mixing), how come those who dress up are the idiots, if they have more fun than those shaking their heads at them? :juggling: :merryxmas:

Darous

Post#60 » Sun May 30, 2004 6:53 pm

Hey we have fun ye know...we laugh our b*llocks off at ye's
When history looks down its weird vestigial stump of a nose at us, it'll have a lot of very shitty things to say.

Return to “The Prancing Pony”