Hi all

Hi all

Post#1 » Tue May 11, 2004 2:13 pm

I was a member under the name of Wilwarin 20 and I have come back -- very much like Gandalf the White -- as Lalaith21. The website has changed so much since I was last on. Is there a tutorial or something new members can go through to be able to find their way around the website?
Jessica F. Cejnar aka Lalaith21

Hi all

Post#2 » Tue May 11, 2004 2:38 pm

Welcome back, Lalaith2! :wavehello:
Just click on Help and FAQ's or on the message board under Website Help in the thread: Information for Newbies.

Hi all

Post#3 » Tue May 11, 2004 3:03 pm

Hi there Lalaith21, welcome back! Hope you like the new PT! :happyelf:
"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

Hi all

Post#4 » Tue May 11, 2004 3:08 pm

Welcome !!!! Have fun...again :elfcool:

Hi all

Post#5 » Tue May 11, 2004 3:18 pm

Welcome back, Lalaith21. As Rednell suggested, you'll find most things in the help section or in the Website Help part of the forum. Just don't ask how you go about getting an Avatar. I think I'll scream if anyone else asks that one. :boom:

Hi all

Post#6 » Thu May 13, 2004 1:09 pm

welcome back lalaith! The place sure has changed but dont you like it better? I know i do.
"My goal in life is to be the kind of person my dogs already think I am."

Hi all

Post#7 » Mon May 31, 2004 1:31 pm

Hi all

Post#8 » Mon May 31, 2004 3:29 pm

I am back too! And so are you!
Ain´t it nice to find friends
arround where the corner bends?
I am glad you are here,
And glad you are reading.
You can share a smile and a tear
Here, where you are always welcomed
even after disappearing.
Namärie!Quel marth mellonamin,
Merin sa haryallë alassë!

Hi all

Post#9 » Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:46 pm

Welcome back Lalaith21!
Im somewhat of a newbie, and I, too came back after the revisions....WOW! It's really changed! (I was afraid that I wouldnt be able to find my account again....) Anyway, I also wanted to comment on your name.. I personally think its one of the coolest Tolkien made up! You can almost hear laughter when you say it! Anyway, enough of my obsessions with languages... welcome back though!

Return to “The Prancing Pony”