Hullo

grigory baggins

Hullo

Post#1 » Mon May 31, 2004 1:00 pm

G'day all, I'm new here...I'm still figuring out this community...I dont know what to say...I consider myself a Tolkien Purist...and I want to study to become a Prof. of Tolkien.

-GB

sevrinn

Hullo

Post#2 » Mon May 31, 2004 1:04 pm

Hello and welcome to PT, you wont find a more diverse community of Tolkien fans anywhere else, hope you come to enjoy it as much as I am!

:wiggle: :flamejump:
"....the wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears...."

vindea ristare

Hullo

Post#3 » Mon May 31, 2004 1:16 pm

Yeah, Sev, nobody here is the same, so if you wanna meet a whole lot of people who will make you go crazy, the you've come to the right place, Grigory...
hey people!! I'm Kaitlyn, well, that's my name at least, call me Kakie or Vindea, whichever suits your fancy. I'll be seeing you guys around, then!
May your swords stay sharp!

randalllin

Hullo

Post#4 » Mon May 31, 2004 1:18 pm

WELCOME!!
WELCOME!!
:flamejump: :dunce:
WELCOME TO PT!!
THE LARGEST TOLKIEN SITE IN THE UK!
(Isn't that what it says on the homepage?)
anyway welcom!!!

valedhelgwath

Hullo

Post#5 » Mon May 31, 2004 4:03 pm

Welcome to Planet Tolkien, Grigory baggins :wavehello: . I hope you have a great time here

Elfstone

Hullo

Post#6 » Mon May 31, 2004 4:04 pm

Hello, and welcome to PT Grigory baggins! Glad to have you here! Best of luck with your Tolkien studies!
:read:
"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

Stonehelm

Hullo

Post#7 » Mon May 31, 2004 4:25 pm

Welcome to PT, Grigory baggins. Nice to meet you and I hope you have a good time here!
I will never raise the white flag.

grondmaster

Hullo

Post#8 » Mon May 31, 2004 5:23 pm

Yes, welcome Grigory Baggins, to our happy hobbit hole; hope you have an enjoyable holiday here. :elfbiggrin:
'Share and enjoy'

Return to “The Prancing Pony”