Ireland

Ar-Edain

Ireland

Post#1 » Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:35 pm

THATS RIGHT! this is actually a serious post not just nonsense so you cant have good enough reason to delete it.

Why does there seem to be no Irish on this site while there are people from almost everywhere else in the world?It doesnt make sense seeing Irelands proximity to Great Britain and This is a British website.

rednell

Ireland

Post#2 » Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:01 pm

Both Darous and Lass live in Ireland. :)

GrevBukMcJern

Ireland

Post#3 » Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:31 pm

And unless I'm mixing, Our Great Leader is also from The Emerald Isle?
*suddenly wants a Guinness(sp?) or Kilkenny very much* :alchaholic:
What are you looking down here for?

Ar-Edain

Ireland

Post#4 » Sat Jul 03, 2004 7:38 pm

Thank You! Good to know there are people on the island though they are being deprived of my presence.if you read this darous or lass tell me what part of Ireland your from.(this probably makes me sound very stupid or at least ignorant but who do you mean by our great leader.. Tarrant?)I LOVE IRELAND!

Darous

Ireland

Post#5 » Sat Jul 03, 2004 7:51 pm

Aye ye got my attention mate. Im from Coleraine originally in Northern Ireland damn good place. If yer ever there go to the Porterhouse and mention ye know Darren ta Davie it'll get ye a free pint.
When history looks down its weird vestigial stump of a nose at us, it'll have a lot of very shitty things to say.

Ar-Edain

Ireland

Post#6 » Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:18 pm

I LOVE IRELAND!

Northern Ireland as in the north of The Island or The Part thats in Great Britain?
(ill remember about the free pint)Fraid i cant remember the exact location of Coleraine but it sounds familiar.Im an American of Irish/Scottish decent always wanted to go to both places,plan to in a few years or so.might move to ireland if i dont like the president(but so far im not that unhappy with any politicians)

Ross

Ireland

Post#7 » Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:53 am

No he means Northern Ireland as in the country Northern Ireland. Otherwise he would have said that's in the north of Ireland.
Sod off I'm busy!

valedhelgwath

Ireland

Post#8 » Wed Jul 07, 2004 1:16 pm

And unless I'm mixing, Our Great Leader is also from The Emerald Isle?

Nah, he's from near Brighton.

GrevBukMcJern

Ireland

Post#9 » Wed Jul 07, 2004 1:53 pm

Tarrant Posted Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00am)

I am English, well actually Irish but English will do.

In Non-English, anyone?, Forsaken Inn. :)
What are you looking down here for?

Snape

Ireland

Post#10 » Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:10 pm

I am indeed Irish.

Return to “The Prancing Pony”