Anyone into anime?

acheron

Anyone into anime?

Post#1 » Mon Jul 26, 2004 12:10 am

Hey y'all! Anyone out there who's into anime? I like the comic books personally but I also like some of the movies. My favorites are Magic Knight Rayearth, Cardcaptor Sakura, Alice 19th, and Ceres: Celestial Legend. But feel free to talk about all kinds of anime here! I may not love it but I might have heard about it. Tell me about any new and interesting anime's too! I just love any and all anime!!!!! :D :wolf:

galaxia

Anyone into anime?

Post#2 » Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:14 am

I'm still new to the world of anime, so my favorite right now is Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon, although Shoujo Kakumei Utena and Azumanga Daioh look interesting too.

icefangs

Anyone into anime?

Post#3 » Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:52 am

I absolutely love Anime! But my favorites are: Inuyasha, Yuyu Hakusko, and Wolf's Rain. I used to like Sailor Moon, and Card Captor Sakura, but They don't come on anymore, at least where I'm at.

Stonehelm

Anyone into anime?

Post#4 » Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:08 am

You all are freaking me out............I'll just slowly back out of this thread and go somewhere else.

I can't stand those weird drawings by the way. :wink:
I will never raise the white flag.

icefangs

Anyone into anime?

Post#5 » Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:11 am

I wish I could draw like those 'weird drawings' but to each his (or her) own.

acheron

Anyone into anime?

Post#6 » Mon Jul 26, 2004 5:43 pm

I happen to be able to draw a little bit of anime and its SO much fun! I used to like Sailor Moon too but then I kinda thought that Sailor Moon had a little too much power. So I dropped Sailoer Moon and went to Cardcaptor Sakura and Magic Knight Rayearth. I've heard a lot about Inuyasha but I've never tried it out......tell me if its any good Icefangs. And I've never heard of Wolf Rain...what's it about?
And to Stonehelm....phbbbttt!!!!! :P: Just kidding!

icefangs

Anyone into anime?

Post#7 » Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:00 pm

Inuyasha is, like my most favorite Anime ever. I think it rocks, but one of my friends disagrees, he says Case Closed is better, I don't think so.

Wolf's Rain, is, well, I only started watching about halfway through the series, so I don't know what all exactly is going on, but here's what I gather:

Wolves used to poulate the planet, they were everywhere. Some organization started wiping them out. The few wolves left evolved, able to transform into humans, and now a group of them have taken something from this organization, and they're trying to take it somewhere, I haven't figured out where, yet. Sorry, that's all I know about it, but I just its cool that those people are actually wolves and can transform at will.

You can draw anime! That really rocks! I'm not very good, but, I always practice.

acheron

Anyone into anime?

Post#8 » Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:21 pm

WOW!!! The Wolf's Rain sounds awesome Icefangs! I really do need to check out Inuyasha sometime......I have another friend who loves it and I'm really not sure what it's about. If you used to like Cardcaptor Sakura you should SO check out Magic Knight Rayearth! It's the COOLEST (especially if you like CLAMP). Anyway I can draw a little bit of anime. I used to draw a lot of pictures of the characters from Tenchi Muyo but I don't so much anymore. And I'm definately not pro or anything.......but i do try :hahaha: :wolf:

Nilgaerien

Anyone into anime?

Post#9 » Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:23 pm

Ack! Anime lovers! And no friends in sight! Hey, uh, Stoney? What door did you use as the exit? :orchuh:

(Hee hee...I hate the shows but I'll draw the "real-life" anime, which is basically using anime concepts to make drawing humans a little easier and more comically. Anyone who remembers my "toilet" avatar can testify to that. ;) Other than that, please remove anime from my sight!!!! Aaaaahhhh!!)

Amarië

Anyone into anime?

Post#10 » Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:15 am

Dad works on a platform in the North Sea and taped a few (of what I now know is) anime movies for me when I was younger. All there is of anime I've seen lately is pokemon and beyblade (ugly, stupid and why on earth do they have fangs?? ) and digimon. :mad2: Only made to make kids spend all their money on stupid expencive things. :soangry:

I did practice to draw amine-like before, but that was for the love of the legend of Zelda series for Nintendo 64. I have the movie Ghost in the shell (or is it 'a shell'?) on the server somewhere, I like that sort of anime 'cause it looks real. There are Dragonball manga books in the stores. Hate that kind.

I'll draw the "real-life" anime, which is basically using anime concepts to make drawing humans a little easier and more comically.
Same here :) Began to make a picture of the ladies in the Quest and they are faceless and looking very toilet-avatar like. ;) I was better at drawing both real and anime-like before..

Stoney, Nil, this isn't the tread for us, we're to old for this. Though I would probably have LOVED it when I was younger. *follows Nil to exit*
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

Return to “The Prancing Pony”