HI guys!i'm new here...

HI guys!i'm new here...

Post#1 » Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:45 pm

This place rocks!!! :thumbup: i'd like to know everybody here in PT.If anyone will write i will 100% write him back. ;)! I'm very very very happy elf at the moment :happyelf: !!!

HI guys!i'm new here...

Post#2 » Sat Jul 31, 2004 4:31 pm

Hello, and welcome to PT Elrohir! Glad you are enjoying your expierence here so far! If you have any questions, or need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask. I'm sure you'll find that everyone around here is very friendly.
"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

HI guys!i'm new here...

Post#3 » Sun Aug 01, 2004 3:54 am

thank you!thank you all!And Loni it is he and not she. :elf:

HI guys!i'm new here...

Post#4 » Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:36 am

Hello to you, Elrohir, I'm glad you like it here and I hope you have a good time staying here with us.
I will never raise the white flag.

HI guys!i'm new here...

Post#5 » Sun Aug 01, 2004 5:52 pm

welcome again, Elrohir, it was very nice talking to you in chat, hope to see you around :)
I was born to catch dragons in their dens
And pick flowers
To tell tales and laugh away the morning
To drift and dream like a lazy stream
And walk barefoot across sunshine days.

HI guys!i'm new here...

Post#6 » Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:11 pm

Hello and welcome, i hope you have fun and enjoy your stay at PT.

HI guys!i'm new here...

Post#7 » Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:48 am

Well, that's one positive newbie! So let's give Elrohir the royal 'son of Elrond' welcome he (Correct me if it's she) deserves!

WELCOME TO PT ELROHIR!!!!!!!!! :) :D ;) :tigger: :elfwink: :imtheking: :superwow: :flamejump: :orcgin: :orcsmilie: :orcthumbs: :: :wavehello: :wiggle:

(Edited by Vee on 3/8/04 - Sorry Loni, we left all the smileys for a while but too many give people headaches! Some just had to go.....)

HI guys!i'm new here...

Post#8 » Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:19 pm

Howdy Elrohir, welcome to our forum and big happy family. :happyelf:
'Share and enjoy'

HI guys!i'm new here...

Post#9 » Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:16 am

Hello and thanx for welcoming me. PT does rock and its really cool, and has helped me out a lot to!

arwen evenstar

HI guys!i'm new here...

Post#10 » Sat Aug 14, 2004 10:10 pm

Hiya Elrohir!!!
Welcome and I hope u have a great time on PT. PM me if u ever want to talk, I'm always on. Check out the RPG's, they're tons of fun! :elfbiggrin: :wavehello: :elfwink: :elfwink:

Return to “The Prancing Pony”