Hi I'm a new citizen of Gondor

fgonzalezdeotoyadn

Post#1 » Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:42 am

Hi! How have you been? I hope that you are doing great! I'm a new citizen of Gondor... My name is Felipe González de Otoya De Narváez and I'm from Bogotá, Distrito Capital, Colombia... I hope that you can help me on the Forum... and guide me well! I wish you very good luck and always take care... Thank you very much! Bye for now!!

¡Hola! ¿Cómo están? Espero que estén muy bien... Yo soy un nuevo ciudadano de Gondor... Mi nombre es Felipe González de Otoya De Narváez y soy de Bogotá, Distrito Capital, Colombia... Yo espero que me puedan ayudar en el Foro y guiarme bien! Les deseo mucha suerte y cuidensen mucho siempre... Muchas Gracias! los dejo por ahora!

Vee

Post#2 » Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:05 pm

Hello and welcome and please don't ask me to try and pronounce or spell your name! But what a lovely name it is.

You may find a lot of helpful advice in the FAQ which appears in the right hand menu and is for the benefit of newbies like yourself. If you have any queries which cannot be answered by either the FAQ or the Help Files (in the left hand menu under Your Account) then please feel free to ask a question in the relevant Forum or contact Council Members by sending an email to council@planet-tolkien.com or using the contact form in the left hand menu under Miscellaneous - contact information.

Thank you for the translation however as this is an English website and everyone here speaks reasonably good English (as you do) it is not necessary to provide a translation for your posts.

Enjoy Planet-Tolkien!

Elfstone

Post#3 » Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:48 pm

Hola Fgonzalezdeotoyadn, welcome to PT!!! :wavehello:
"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

Vee

Post#4 » Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:08 pm

Showoff!

Gildor Inglorion

Post#5 » Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:11 pm

Vee: Copy and paste.... How hard can it be? ;)

Welcome to Planet-Tolkien, Fgonzalezdeotoyadn, I'm sure you'll like it here :)

Etharion

Post#6 » Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:15 pm

Welcome Fgonzalezdeotoyadn!!!!! Whats with the name??

terrijayne

Post#7 » Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:20 pm

Welcome Fgonzalezdeotoyadn to Planet_Tolkien. As you can see by my posting numbers, I am a newbie too! You will find the people here very warm and welcoming. And if there is anything you want to know about the works of Tolkien, you've come to the right place for answers. I am most humbled by reading the postings of those who Tolkien so well. Looking forward to reading your posts. Welcome again! :D

melian

Post#8 » Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Great to have you at PT Fgonzalezdeotoyadn! Welcome! :cool:

Vee

Post#9 » Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:45 pm

Vee: Copy and paste.... How hard can it be?

I know, but where's the fun in that?

fgonzalezdeotoyadn

Post#10 » Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:10 pm

Thank you very much Vee, Elfstone, Gildor Inglorion, Etharion, Terrijayne and Melian! For you kind welcome! I hope that we can build a good friendship and also you can call me by my name that is Felipe... I wish you all very good luck and always take care... Bye for now! Greetings, Felipe.

Return to “The Prancing Pony”