Hi!

loopin-tunnelly

Hi!

Post#1 » Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:51 pm

Hi! What's up?! I'm brand new here and just havin' fun lookin' around! =P Like most around here, I am obsessed with The Lord of the Rings and everything that has to do with it. I am not finished reading the books. I'm only about 130 pages in the first installment. But nonetheless, I have seen the movies and love them to death. =) Yay Frodo! (my favorite as you can probably tell).

loni

Hi!

Post#2 » Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:15 am

Yes, we can! :) heehee. That's the third time I've seen you mention Frodo, and seeing as you've only had three posts so far, well....... Well, you read those books, and you will be able to participate more in this site. you know, the discussion, and all sorts of stuff. Next stop: The Hobbit, the Silmarillion, Unfinished Tales, Mr. Bliss, Farmer Giles of Ham, Tree and LEaf, Roverandom, Sir Gawain and the Green Knight, Pearl, and Sir Orfeo, Finn and Hengest, and the several other Tolkien books published. and THEN..... (am I putting you off?)

Vee

Hi!

Post#3 » Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:26 am

Welcome Loopin-tunnelly! I'd love to know what you think once you have read the books as there are somemajor differences between them and the films - especially Faramir. Don't be worried about asking questions. Enjoy!

arwen evenstar

Hi!

Post#4 » Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:12 am

Welcome Loopin-Tunnelly! have fun at PT! cya round,
arwen

valedhelgwath

Hi!

Post#5 » Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:22 pm

Hi Loopin-tunnelly, welcome to Planet Tolkien. I hope you have a great time here. I'm sure you'll enjoy the books.

grondmaster

Hi!

Post#6 » Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:44 pm

Hello Loopin-tunnelly. Welcome to P-T and enjoy yourself. :happyelf:
'Share and enjoy'

Stonehelm

Hi!

Post#7 » Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:07 am

Hey, hey, Loopin-tunnelly. Welcome to Planet Tolkien, I hope you have a great time here!
I will never raise the white flag.

loni

Hi!

Post#8 » Thu Sep 23, 2004 5:02 pm

I'd love to know what you think once you have read the books as there are somemajor differences between them and the films - especially Faramir.

I second that, Vee.

bugyfeanor

Hi!

Post#9 » Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:19 pm

Mae govanenn, Loopin-tunnelly! I hope you'll have a great time here; people are great on this site and I've enjoyed every time I came in!

Well, you read those books, and you will be able to participate more in this site. you know, the discussion, and all sorts of stuff. Next stop: The Hobbit, the Silmarillion, Unfinished Tales, Mr. Bliss, Farmer Giles of Ham, Tree and LEaf, Roverandom, Sir Gawain and the Green Knight, Pearl, and Sir Orfeo, Finn and Hengest, and the several other Tolkien books published. and THEN..... (am I putting you off?)

Among the other books, it's worth mentioning The History of Middle-earth, The Letters of JRR Tolkien, "The Monsters and the Critics" and other essayes... But all in their due time! The Hobbit and LotR should come first! Enjoy!

Namarie!
Evil may yet be good to have been ... and yet remain evil. (Silmarillion)

Return to “The Prancing Pony”